Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Normal but iconic Wolves supporters over the years...

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I will throw a random one in .Our equivalent of that shirtless bald lump who supports Wednesday.I remember seeing ours in the 90’s but he just disappeared.
For a time it was the same bloke

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It might have been but there was a different one too.Seem to remember him having a ginger ZZ Top style beard though memories fade .
I sure he was a postman. He was leathered at Huddersfield in 97 (won 2-0 Bully scored) rolled down the hill outside, got himself noticed and made the express and star. They went to his house to interview him. **** knows why.
Few weeks after he came past me on the terrace at Elm Park (lost 2-1 to 2 goals in injury time) dressed as some kind of giant, topless fairy with a tutu on.
Strange chap, don’t remember seeing him again.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I sure he was a postman. He was leathered at Huddersfield in 97 (won 2-0 Bully scored) rolled down the hill outside, got himself noticed and made the express and star. They went to his house to interview him. **** knows why.
Few weeks after he came past me on the terrace at Elm Park (lost 2-1 to 2 goals in injury time) dressed as some kind of giant, topless fairy with a tutu on.
Takes all sorts

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised no-one has mentioned the Wolves fan in a wig, Wolves scarf wrapped round his wrist, Wolves top on with number 69 and the name ‘Pleasure Dome’.

Steve Bull stand.

Please tell me I have not invented this image?

No he's still about.still think we need to have these characters about just for a change of seeing the Burberry boys.:rolleyes: He always seems to be the pride of the party whenever I've sid him at the end of season booze ups.

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
“Pleasure dome” has been in the south bank this season 100%
Still wearing the wig and scarf?

For some reason I picture him in shorts too!

He used to smoke a massive cigar at half time before the smoking ban!

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good grief.

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

I don’t know mate, I only see the back of him as we stand just above S4 and see his shirt most weeks as he walks down.
Pretty sure he’s usually with a woman, possible his Mrs? She has a smile on her face like a Cheshire Cat so he obviously lives up to his name :tearsofjoy:

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not this guy?

NCgAoSk.jpg

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does anyone on here know Bobby Mullen, used to work with him at Royal Doulton and always seen him at games up until last year in the North Bank, lovely fella, was having mobility problems last time i seen him but was still managing the home and aways, used to do all the pre seasons, id say he's around 65-70?

Egga

Groupie
Reaction score
For a time it was the same bloke
Can’t remember his name but he used to travel with the hatherton with the Warwick lads stopped coming many years ago after getting arrested for going on the pitch

Egga

Groupie
Reaction score
Surprised no-one has mentioned the Wolves fan in a wig, Wolves scarf wrapped round his wrist, Wolves top on with number 69 and the name ‘Pleasure Dome’.

Steve Bull stand.

Clod from Tettenhall Wood. Been a bit daft for many years in his 70s now

Fazwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
In my early days on the south bank there was a guy who regularly used to bring his own yellow and red cards and issue them to opposition players during the game
He used to book the ref and linesman as well from memory

Fazwolf

Groupie
Reaction score

Yeah I see him around town after games. Swerve him as he looks rare ..

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone on here know Bobby Mullen, used to work with him at Royal Doulton and always seen him at games up until last year in the North Bank, lovely fella, was having mobility problems last time i seen him but was still managing the home and aways, used to do all the pre seasons, id say he's around 65-70?
Have known a guy named Bob for a good few years. Sits in the North Bank. Sure his surname is Mullen. Always seemed to meet him at away games.

Has a walking stick as he had a stroke a long time ago. Last time I met him was in Turin. He was struggling to get around then. Met a close mate of his a couple of months ago and he told me he hasn't been well.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Have known a guy named Bob for a good few years. Sits in the North Bank. Sure his surname is Mullen. Always seemed to meet him at away games.

Has a walking stick as he had a stroke a long time ago. Last time I met him was in Turin. He was struggling to get around then. Met a close mate of his a couple of months ago and he told me he hasn't been well.
Yes thats Bob, biggest wolves fan ive ever met to be honest, and a lovely bloke, if you bump into him again let me know how he's doing please @Dubwolf71

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Theres a big canvas of him dressed as a fairy in national football museum amongst other wolves canvases. Haha

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What about the swedish wolves supporter truls mannsson(?) he use to have a website that had all the latest news it was best one i found at the time to keep up to date.
Saw him at barceleona last month.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was only a kid in the 1980s but went home and away each week so apologies if some of these names are wrong, but I remember a big bloke called 'Fingle'?' A lad people called 'Escribano'? And a really lovely, funny old chap from Manchester Wolves called 'Len'?.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was only a kid in the 1980s but went home and away each week so apologies if some of these names are wrong, but I remember a big bloke called 'Fingle'?' A lad people called 'Escribano'? And a really lovely, funny old chap from Manchester Wolves called 'Len'?.
Touch before my time but heard lots about Fingles who is no longer with us.

A405CB69-78B8-4938-AACA-558A080E1135.jpeg

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steve Bull stand.

And knee length shorts....used to sit near him and his mates.
In the days when i smoked and we went underneath for a ciggie at half-time, he walked over once and said it was an offensive habit.
My mate looked him up and down, smiled and said "Let he without sin......"

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not exactly Wolves related but Wolverhampton related, can anyone remember the name of the bloke who used to walk at top speed around the Mander Centre in the ‘70’s with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder pumping out really loud music. He was part of the fabric as I remember - I was only young then it’s a memory that has stuck. A bit like the Welsh rarebit I used to have as a rare treat for Saturday lunch in Beatties occasionally. Jesus that was good.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Touch before my time but heard lots about Fingles who is no longer with us.

View attachment 14414
I have mentioned this before about Fingles .We were queuing up for Aldershot Away play off tickets .There were only about 600/700 available so as we joined the queue we did a rough count and worked out we would be ok.
At about 6am the temperature dropped and most of us were freezing .
Fingles went to one of the houses over the road which was a squat apparently.He dragged out a massive filthy mattress and brought it to where we were stood and he then set it alight and for a few minutes the warmth was heaven .

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yep he drinks in the Yew Tree on match days and travels with the Official Wolves supporters club (still go under that name, Albert and Muriel Bates have no involvement these days and haven’t for many years) real good guy not in good health atm

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Not exactly Wolves related but Wolverhampton related, can anyone remember the name of the bloke who used to walk at top speed around the Mander Centre in the ‘70’s with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder pumping out really loud music. He was part of the fabric as I remember - I was only young then it’s a memory that has stuck. A bit like the Welsh rarebit I used to have as a rare treat for Saturday lunch in Beatties occasionally. Jesus that was good.
Yes his name is David and is still going strong .Deeply into religion now but minus the radio and cowboy trousers .

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Yep he drinks in the Yew Tree on match days and travels with the Official Wolves supporters club (still go under that name, Albert and Muriel Bates have no involvement these days and haven’t for many years) real good guy not in good health atm
Think it's the same Bob who I was having a drink with in Turin and then again in Braga. He was telling me he'd had the big C last season and knew he wouldn't be going to games but still kept his ST's. He said he wasn't missing this for the world and talked to me about the European campaigns in the 70's. He was struggling when I saw him TBH but was well supported by his mates and people around. I made sure he got a good seat/view in the free for all in Torino's ground. Didn't see him in Barca, hope he's doing okay.

T

Truckawolf

Escribano aka Esky, went home and away in the Mid 80’s. One of the “lads”, used to see him at every match. He was always with little Norman. I think Esky got arrested during operation GROWTH. It’s been years since I last saw him, he had changed a lot, he had dreadlocks and wasn’t a “lad” anymore.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it's the same Bob who I was having a drink with in Turin and then again in Braga. He was telling me he'd had the big C last season and knew he wouldn't be going to games but still kept his ST's. He said he wasn't missing this for the world and talked to me about the European campaigns in the 70's. He was struggling when I saw him TBH but was well supported by his mates and people around. I made sure he got a good seat/view in the free for all in Torino's ground. Didn't see him in Barca, hope he's doing okay.
Yeah thats him. Couldn't believe he was going to Turin. Met him in the square. The walk to the buses was tough for him.

Back
Top Bottom