Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7206
  • Start date

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
I bought mine exactly the same way.

Printed out the tickets, this should be fine.

I don't reckon there will be many Espanyol fans in attendance so as long as we play it smart get to the stadium early enough we should be OK.
Have you read my guide to getting in? No? Chinos are a must, pm me for more tips.

Edit, I don't actually have any tips, it was a joke. I posted up a funny post on here last week about wearing chinos etc. I apologise to those who spent the time messaging me asking for my guide.

Last edited:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terrible - just at liverpool airport - flying out to barca tomorrow :D

Great vic,hope to see ya around mate.Mind yow we are Having a nights stopover at Alicante Wednesday,and arrive at 10-30 am in barca Thursday morning .Have a safe trip.Are ya with Nick.?

D

Deleted member 4023

Certainly am Steve - just been winding up the irish manure fans before they fly back to Belfast - priceless :D
Hopefully catch up with you soon - how are things with you at the minute?

D

Deleted at own request member 8370

Are people genuinely travelling to watch the game in a Sportsbar considering how easy it is to buy tickets?
Tickets are quite expensive though tbf and the times all but done, these Euro aways are more about the days on the booze than the game anyway

L

LoneWolf49

I dow see it like that...To me I can gew over there and enjoy mesen,rather than gew there ****ing nervous as hell and dreading coming back if we'd have lost.Even if we dow score I car see us losing 5-0.

Football aside, you aren't gonna run out of things to do in Barcelona are ya (which is what I originally meant). Even just having the sun on your back and relaxing in bars is worth still going for.

K

Kal

My Mrs has got a ticket to sit in home end of Espanyol, long shot but does anyone want to swap tickets after they have collected theirs in Barcelona so she can at least sit in same area as me? ( some fans might want to sit with their friends in home end)

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Mrs has got a ticket to sit in home end of Espanyol, long shot but does anyone want to swap tickets after they have collected theirs in Barcelona so she can at least sit in same area as me? ( some fans might want to sit with their friends in home end)

I'll swap my ticket in home end with yours in the away end if you like.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Certainly am Steve - just been winding up the irish manure fans before they fly back to Belfast - priceless :D
Hopefully catch up with you soon - how are things with you at the minute?

Fine now thanks mate.Hopefully get a bit of sun whilst there,I think Alicante is gonna be 23deg on wednesday.Shorts time ay it.;)

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve decided not to fly now. Not counting our chickens (although we should hopefully be through now) but seeing as we’re currently ticketless we’re going to save our holiday/ money in the hope we might get a more favourable allocation in the next round. An extra 1000 tickets and we’d 100% have got in.

Taking the hit on the flight, about £50, but cancelled the hotel so not too out of pocket.

Enjoy those of you on your way out, it’s a great city!

Pompey Wolf

Reaction score
This is my second trip to Barcelona. The first time was to see Springsteen at the Nou Camp. This is to see my first love play football (all be it from the home end)
I feel ‘blessed’.
I can’t wait!

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have had to have minor surgery so can't fly out. I have a ticket in the home end if anyone is interested?

JR’s Boots

Groupie
Reaction score
Espanyols ticket website

I registered as a member and bought the tickets. Didn't have to pay a membership fee.

I then got an email back with confirmation and a link to print the tickets. I logged in with the information I gave while registering as a member and was able to print the tickets.
Just tried this but they refunded the membership fee probably because we used a UK card. We're still on the look out for 3 tickets if anyone can oblige.

T

Torquay wolves

Flying out Tomorrow morning . Still looking for 2 tickets (home or away end). if anyone hears of any. Please send us a message. Thanks

I

Islewolf

Problem might be the name on the ticket in home end won't match the name of the person you give or sell it to ?

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Problem might be the name on the ticket in home end won't match the name of the person you give or sell it to ?

There aren't any names on the tickets in the home end. If you have a ticket in the away end you need to pick up from the designated pick up point in person however so will need proof of name etc.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There aren't any names on the tickets in the home end. If you have a ticket in the away end you need to pick up from the designated pick up point in person however so will need proof of name etc.
Thanks for saving me typing this

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1 hour 30 mins left at work, then it's pack me bags for a trip to Luton airport tomorrow, then off to Barcelona.

A quick check on our Championship season results reveals that on this day in 2018 we lost 2-0 to Fulham. 2 years later and we are on the cusp of the last 16 Europa league, got a few days in the sun to look forward to, then back home in time for a trip to possibly the best stadium in the world.

giphy.gif

Norway Wolves

Reaction score
Norway, technology is getting the better of me. I've registered as a member (on the Espanyol site) but haven't received any Member key or PIN? Can't validate the tickets without that. Did they email that to you?
To create a user / register you will have had to create a username (probably your email address) and a password. The confirmation email you got back gave a link to print the tickets , log in using the aforementioned username and password. Then you can print.

Hope this helps.

H

Heart of Gold and Black

I can't wait either, the best City in Europe in my eyes, weather also looks good. We are in great form, in touching distance of the top 4 and in a great position to cruise into the last 16 of the Europa league.... with some of the biggest names in European football. Great times

D

Deleted member 4023

This is my second trip to Barcelona. The first time was to see Springsteen at the Nou Camp. This is to see my first love play football (all be it from the home end)
I feel ‘blessed’.
I can’t wait!

The only bruces. I have met are potato head & Bruce Forsyth :confused:

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1 hour 30 mins left at work, then it's pack me bags for a trip to Luton airport tomorrow, then off to Barcelona.

A quick check on our Championship season results reveals that on this day in 2018 we lost 2-0 to Fulham. 2 years later and we are on the cusp of the last 16 Europa league, got a few days in the sun to look forward to, then back home in time for a trip to possibly the best stadium in the world.

giphy.gif
I recall that game.It was my 75th birthday. Diogo missed a sitter from right in front about 3 feet out. Somehow put it over the bar.

Back
Top Bottom