Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Marbella

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Squad have gone to Marbella for warm weather training for a few days. Buur, Sondergaard, Otasowie, Perry, Campbell, Cundle and Richards have all travelled as well.

M

merseawolf

Squad have gone to Marbella for warm weather training for a few days. Buur, Sondergaard, Otasowie, Perry, Campbell, Cundle and Richards have all travelled as well.
Did they fly out straight from game yesterday?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slightly surprised Ashley Seal hasnt gone.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Slightly surprised Ashley Seal hasnt gone.
Seen him a couple of times for U23'S and thought he always Looked good at that level. Saw him for the first time in the flesh at Villa Park. He reminded me of Traore last season. Ambling around looking for the ball to be delivered to his feet rather than making the runs Jota and Jiminez do. Considering It was his big opportunity I was underwhelmed. He is certainly way behind Cutrone and Neto in my view.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

wasn’t he on the bench recently? Is there an u23 game this week?

Last edited by a moderator:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seen him a couple of times for U23'S and thought he always Looked good at that level. Saw him for the first time in the flesh at Villa Park. He reminded me of Traore last season. Ambling around looking for the ball to be delivered to his feet rather than making the runs Jota and Jiminez do. Considering It was his big opportunity I was underwhelmed. He is certainly way behind Cutrone and Neto in my view.

He was on the bench though against West Ham and Raul is banned for the Besiktas game. Could be needed as an option on the bench against them or we will have a bench full of defenders.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
No sign of him on the training pics or Gibbs White. No one seems to know what has happened to him since he played in the Villa league cup game. No real injury updates from the club on Jordao as far as I have seen. A bit of a mystery.

Thought it was common knowledge that he sustained a pretty serious injury that would keep him out a while.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like that Nuno insists on these Marbella getaways, makes me feel warm just looking at those pictures, you can see how relaxed the squad seem mentally but also also getting a great work out. I think they’re really valuable and we always seem to show good form afterwards

I also like that some kids get to go and join in and especially before a 1st team game that they are likely to play in. Great opportunity for Nuno to gear them up and prepare them for what’s a massive game in their short careers so far

some good insight into Nuno as the leader in that video too, it all focuses around him

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought it was common knowledge that he sustained a pretty serious injury that would keep him out a while.

He got injured against Reading in the league cup a few months back but returned from injury to play against Villa in the league cup game a few weeks back. No sign of him since

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Nah, he’s looking at Jonny holding his imaginary dick.

Although it could be said he is possibly looking at Big Willy doing the very same. :)

Only one imagined winner with this. ;) :D

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
These sort of trips remind me how far we have come .Towards the end of the Morgan tenure he stopped overnight stops unless it was a trip of some distance.We had sold off a lot of players to reduce the wage bill.The club was going nowhere.
Along came Fosun and after a few hiccups we started to gather momentum ,we brought in Nuno, brought in quality players ,we got promotion,we finished 7th ,we qualified for Europe ,we won the Asia trophy and we are playing to full houses.
The club havé probably taken over 20 players ,coaching staff, medical staff,kit men, backroom staff and even chefs with them .Throw in the flights, the hotel and even hiring the facilities and this trip will have cost a pretty penny.Sometimes we forget what Fosun does for the club.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

It's probably down to the fact he wants absolutely nothing to do with the media so we don't get to know what he's like as a person, but I'm glad to see Boly so involved still.

After his injury, I thought he would be back to France and that he was just one of these who saw it as a job, which isn't a criticism. So, pleased to hear he was at recent games and on the trip.

Now get him signed to a new contract!

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love that photo, we seem so together as a team.
Picked me up after seeing the nauseous photo of that **** Corbyn outside the Molineux with a Wolves scarf on

It was truly sickening seeing the stinking old tramp disgracing such sacred ground. If the idiot who gave him the Wolves scarf to wear is a season ticket holder they should be hunted down and banned for life.

Last edited:

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Love that photo, we seem so together as a team.
Picked me up after seeing the nauseous photo of that **** Corbyn outside the Molineux with a Wolves scarf on

It was truly sickening seeing the stinking old tramp disgracing such sacred ground. If the idiot who gave him the Wolves scarf to wear is a season ticket holder they should be hunted down and banned for life.

Has some gold & black DNA in him.
Jeremy Corbyn supported Wolves before giving up to follow Arsenal

Will surely be switching back soon enough.:)

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
It was probably Morgan’s.
Pretty sure I saw it on eBay
‘For sale- one Wolves scarf .Bought in error.Hardly used.No longer required following acquisition of red and white version ‘

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Has some gold & black DNA in him.
Jeremy Corbyn supported Wolves before giving up to follow Arsenal

Will surely be switching back soon enough.:)
Cameron couldn’t remember which claret and blue team he supported ,Blair was misquoted over being on the Gallowgate watching Jackie Milburn and David Mellor had an array of London team shirts depending on which lover’s toe he was sucking at the time .
Politicians showing sports allegiances always makes me shiver, it’s the modern day baby kissing on the stump,but at least Major is a genuine cricket fan.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve not seen that and I don’t want to !

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Cameron couldn’t remember which claret and blue team he supported ,Blair was misquoted over being on the Gallowgate watching Jackie Milburn and David Mellor had an array of London team shirts depending on which lover’s toe he was sucking at the time .
Politicians showing sports allegiances always makes me shiver, it’s the modern day baby kissing on the stump,but at least Major is a genuine cricket fan.

Yes these politicians understandably do try and 'get in' with the commoners for their own ends, and much of it certainly is quite clumsily done.

Corbyn I reckon needs to go half-'n'-half to begin with.....until he knows whether he wants to remain or exit it's best for him.

Might just be the clincher for the masses that don't know which way to vote. ;):):D

lycophilos

Reaction score

Bringing the subject back to football (I dislike Corbyn intensely, but Boris is a lying con-man, and I find it difficult to decide who is the bigger disaster for the country, but that's not a topic for this thread) this photo, like so many of the photos of the team together, is beautiful because, if you didn't know the Wolves set-up, you would never pick out Nuno as the head coach/manager.

As usual, he takes an insignificant position near the back.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was listening to Talk Sport earlier (I know, I know....) and they had Simon Jordon on talking about comments Alan Pardew had made.
AP -
“Now, when players are leaving the training ground, they’re not leaving the training ground, they’re WhatsApp-ing each other and it’s now toxic and spreading throughout the whole group, bringing people in.

“Suddenly, you arrive at the training ground and there’s a strange atmosphere and maybe they’ve all made a different outcome to what you as a manager perceived the outcome.

“And it’s completely out of your control, of course. You can’t infiltrate it; you don’t want to really because then you’re asking for even more problems I would guess. The senior players and toxic players now have a bigger control over the dressing room.”

SJ - inferred that it was b*ll*cks and that managers should look after their players, because if they did, then there wouldn't be anything to be toxic about.

I look at the picture of the Wolves players in Marbella with all the other staff and other pictures on social media from Wolves players, all I can see is unity amongst the whole club.
Nuno seems to have the knack of getting everyone to pull together as "one pack" .

Bloody love this guy.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was listening to Talk Sport earlier (I know, I know....) and they had Simon Jordon on talking about comments Alan Pardew had made.
AP -
“Now, when players are leaving the training ground, they’re not leaving the training ground, they’re WhatsApp-ing each other and it’s now toxic and spreading throughout the whole group, bringing people in.

“Suddenly, you arrive at the training ground and there’s a strange atmosphere and maybe they’ve all made a different outcome to what you as a manager perceived the outcome.

“And it’s completely out of your control, of course. You can’t infiltrate it; you don’t want to really because then you’re asking for even more problems I would guess. The senior players and toxic players now have a bigger control over the dressing room.”

SJ - inferred that it was b*ll*cks and that managers should look after their players, because if they did, then there wouldn't be anything to be toxic about.

I look at the picture of the Wolves players in Marbella with all the other staff and other pictures on social media from Wolves players, all I can see is unity amongst the whole club.
Nuno seems to have the knack of getting everyone to pull together as "one pack" .

Bloody love this guy.

Correct. In a year or two the cycle will begin to fall, couple of players here and there will start moaning or wanting moves, Nuno will slowly lose his 100% influence. Just like Poch and Spurs. It's natural. Let's bloody enjoy it while we can.

Back
Top Bottom