Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth Comms Thread

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Their execution against ten men has been pathetic. Stopped pressing, stopped winning second balls, basically we stopped playing. VAR decision is masking a really poor effort. My opinion of course.
We've created plenty. We scored a good goal and had all the chances in 2nd half. They scored a set piece but it was very comfortable.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Made bloody hard work of it, but the three points are fantastic.

D

Deleted member 4436

There’s always a danger in football that when you take your foot off the gas the other team can build momentum!

That said, I think a lot of their pressure in the 2nd half was given a bit more credit just because they were down to 10 men. The reality is that they had one excellent chance after a really poor goal conceded.

The whole 2nd half should have been a non-event if the useless **** in the middle had followed the rules and not blown his whistle. Ridiculous.

Excellent win.

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well, another win but bloody hell - I'm a nervous wreck after that second half!

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well we made heavy weather of that. I think Nuno needs to have a rethink, he's got to trust those players on the bench or we will push the likes of Jimenez and Moutinho too hard and they will be out injured and thats not going to help anyone. Cutrone will run his balls off for the cause, in that situation with Jota and Jimenez looking dead on their feet, we needed that. We could have used Neto or Vinagre earlier. Its a really good result in the ed but you see the problems coming...

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
That’s a great result. Bournemouth’s first home defeat for 3 months.

Actually thought we were managing the game really well and a shocking piece of officiating stopped us going 3 up. Scored from their first corner but up until then, they’d created nothing.

Majestic strike from Moutinho. And Traore brilliant yet again.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Well we made heavy weather of that. I think Nuno needs to have a rethink, he's got to trust those players on the bench or we will push the likes of Jimenez and Moutinho too hard and they will be out injured and thats not going to help anyone. Cutrone will run his balls off for the cause, in that situation with Jota and Jimenez looking dead on their feet, we needed that. We could have used Neto or Vinagre earlier. Its a really good result in the ed but you see the problems coming...
Imagine posting this when we are 5th. Certain posters on here don't deserve this team.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've created plenty. We scored a good goal and had all the chances in 2nd half. They scored a set piece but it was very comfortable.
We also gave up 4-5 fantastic scoring opportunities. Against ten men that simply isnt good enough IMHO.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Linesman does his job, 3-0, game over. Looking forward to seeing a magnanimous Eddie Howe!

D

Deleted member 3518

Bonatinis goals got us out of the championship. Anyone with a brain knows that. Jota has been pivotal in our progression, yet here you are slagging him off. God help us if Raul starts playing badly :). Now you **** off and enjoy the game.
Mate, some of the comments on here truly unbelievable, as usual. Ecstatic with the win, maybe we could have done better second half but goal disallowed and they're no mugs at home.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

We also gave up 4-5 fantastic scoring opportunities. Against ten men that simply isnt good enough IMHO.
Fantastic scorig opportunites? Pull the other one. Rui made a good stop, apart from that they did nothing.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If only we could play to our abilities for 2 halves? Should have romped that by 4 or 5. Still a win's a win.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mate, some of the comments on here truly unbelievable, as usual. Ecstatic with the win, maybe we could have done better second half but goal disallowed and they're no mugs at home.
Hopefully our friend Erik will read that. I'm on his ignore list :) Ignore list is for girls :)

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most probably the international break effected our players in the second half., but still we managed to get the full points and that was the most important issue for us. Now let us get to Braga to make sure we advance further in the Europa Cup.
This might explain how leggy we looked in second half. I am hoping anyway.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s a great result. Bournemouth’s first home defeat for 3 months.

Actually thought we were managing the game really well and a shocking piece of officiating stopped us going 3 up. Scored from their first corner but up until then, they’d created nothing.

Majestic strike from Moutinho. And Traore brilliant yet again.

Agree with every word, Tring!! :):)

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For anyone who wants to feel the extreme ups and downs of being a fan - read this whole thread . From start to finish.
It's incredible.
We went from being the best to the worst in 20 minutes .

Well we are 5th . 5th ........................ !!!!! And about to reach the next stages of The Europa League.
4 losses out of 25 matches .

We are a seriously good team.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Bloody right. I've been away for a few weeks so I'm a bit behind, but as I see it Nuno hasn't got a clue, the recruitment was terrible, we're going to be in a relegation struggle this season.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
[SO BLOODY PROuD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Same here. We were up against the ref, two peacocks with flags and - if that lot failed - VAR would have got us. To go there and win against the biggest cheats in world football is an excellent achievement. Missed Boly against their giants coming up for corners and free kicks and missed a few good chances.

Another day we'd have won by four or five.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a bunch of moaners. Second half was pretty even as Bournemouth had to attack and we took our foot off the gas. Remember we usually play terribly after international breaks! They only had one or two chances other than the corner and we missed several (and were robbed of one),

Also that young lad Bournemouth brought on made all the difference. He looked superb.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good first half, poor game management in second when we looked the team with 10. Should have had a third which was wrongly disallowed, but a win's a win!

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic scorig opportunites? Pull the other one. Rui made a good stop, apart from that they did nothing.
They had three alone in last five minutes. Overhead scissor that Rui saved, the follow-up of the rebound that was blocked and then the last minute when Wilson squared it for a midfielder. These all came from balls into the box we didnt cope with at all. I think they also had a free header from a corner. So that's four.

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This a (modern) record unbeaten run? Couldn't hear what commentator mentioned before ko

Back
Top Bottom