Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

NOW TV - Sky Sports Football Season Pass £199

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Now TV are doing another football season pass for £199 for all Sky Sports channels for 10 months. I did this last year (was only £179 last season but prices have gone up). I know it's cheaper if you have a Sky contract or do some dodgy IPTV service, but if you want to watch Sky Sports without a contract on multiple devices for the whole football season, including all the playoffs etc. it's quite a good deal, Their sports passes are normally £33.99 a month - so it's a saving of £140 - you're paying £19.90 a month. You can also use it on up to 4 devices and watch it on 2 devices at the same time, so you could split it with another person (against their T&Cs but it works).

I did it last year and the service was superb, brilliant picture on my TV, tablet and phone - never let me down once. Especially good for me as I also closely follow the NFL and Sky have 2 NFL games on a Sunday evening plus Redzone, along with games on Monday night and Thursday night when playing.

Link for offer here:
Sky Sports on NOW TV

EDIT: I'd recommend waiting a day or two before buying it so that your 10 months takes you past 25th May 2020 (date of last playoff final) so all playoff matches are definitely covered. You have up until 26th August to purchase it.

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Thats ridiculously good value
It's definitely the cheapest way to get Sky Sports without a contract. I was really impressed with how it worked last year. Of course people will scoff and it's silly to pay when there are plenty of streams available for free but the amount of fannying around I used to do just to get a stream and then the poor quality and stop and start nature of them made me decide that it's worth paying for a reliable and quality service at the right price. I don't want a contract and I wouldn't pay £35 a month, but £20 a month is okay, and as I share it with my friend it's actually only £10 a month. Especially worth it if you watch other sports and not just football.

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's definitely the cheapest way to get Sky Sports without a contract. I was really impressed with how it worked last year. Of course people will scoff and it's silly to pay when there are plenty of streams available for free but the amount of fannying around I used to do just to get a stream and then the poor quality and stop and start nature of them made me decide that it's worth paying for a reliable and quality service at the right price. I don't want a contract and I wouldn't pay £35 a month, but £20 a month is okay, and as I share it with my friend it's actually only £10 a month. Especially worth it if you watch other sports and not just football.

Except we’re on tv what? 10-15 games a season? Not sure I’d pay £19pm for a service that doesn’t allow me to watch every wolves game home and away.

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Not sure what you mean about getting Skysports without a contract.

You'll be entering into a contract regardless, this just sounds like a 10 month contract

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Except we’re on tv what? 10-15 games a season? Not sure I’d pay £19pm for a service that doesn’t allow me to watch every wolves game home and away.
I'm at nearly all of our games so it's more for the other football and the NFL for me.

E

Eddie's Eagle

What's the best IPTV to go with? I'm a bit of a caveman when it comes to this sort of thing.

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Compare it to IPTV and it's daylight robbery

I pay £60 a year for all sports channels, most in hd

Is this on the up and up?

I know very little about IPTV (which isn't inherently illegal) but this sounds too good to be true

Any sport I watch is free but a fiver a month to avoid all the faffing sounds good to me

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
What's the best IPTV to go with? I'm a bit of a caveman when it comes to this sort of thing.
Prepare yourself to get a private message or two from people who use this forum offering you an IPTV deal, they'll be getting a referral fee. Happened to me, unsolicited, everytime I brought up Sky Sports up here! Look into it first because it's illegal and you can never be sure if your payment details are safe or not, despite what anyone says. You're not dealing with reputable companies, you're dealing with criminal gangs and dodgy individuals making a profit illegally. Also, last year, a major IPTV host was raided and all subscribers details were passed on to the authorities. Not saying you shouldn't do it but look into it first and weigh up the pros and cons.

Raids shut down illegal TV streaming gang

More arrests as police step up action against streaming IPTV pirates

Last edited:
E

Eddie's Eagle

Prepare yourself to get a private message or two from people who use this forum offering you an IPTV deal, they'll be getting a referral fee. Happened to me, unsolicited, everytime I brought up Sky Sports up here! Look into it first because it's illegal and you can never be sure if your credit card details are safe or not, despite what anyone says. Also, last year, a major IPTV host was raided and all subscribers details were passed on to the authorities. Not saying you shouldn't do it but look into it first and weigh up the pros and cons.

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it!

Adi dassler

Groupie
Reaction score
Mine was a one off payment of £60 no bank details or credit card and came highly recommended. No referral payments. I know where you're coming from though there are some dodgy ones out there

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
you can get now tv sports pass for mobile which I can cast to my TV for £5.99 a month no contract

which is < £60 for 10 months and you can just pick and chose months so maybe even less

you only get 5 channels

sky sports premier leaue
sky sports arena
sky sports action
sky sports racing
and sky sports news

as I would only be getting it to watch premier league and some news not an issues, would be good to be able to get any euro games we're in as well, so may need to get an extra pass for those

one possible limitation in the small print for now tv says you can only have one sports pass active at any one time, so if your got a £5.99 a month mobile pass you can't get a day pass for other sports channels at the same time (unless you create 2 seperate accounts)

NOTE seems like the mobile pass may be explicitly disabled/excluded from working with chromecast and ios mirroring from the app (other now tv passes should work) so may only be able to display on the phone screen :(

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I can get now tv sports pass for mobile which I can cast to my TV for £5.99 a month no contract
Yes the mobile offer is pretty good but you only get 4 channels: Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, and Sky Sports Racing. So you won't be able to watch any other football but the Premier League.

R

RogersWolf

Feel free to pm me for any advice on iptv. Genuinely dont get anything from it (cant be ***** being a reseller) but someone on this forum helped me out last year and it was great for last season plus the boxing which i always watch and paid £40 for a year. So happy to return the favour to other people!

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mine was a one off payment of £60 no bank details or credit card and came highly recommended. No referral payments. I know where you're coming from though there are some dodgy ones out there

What method of payment did you use?

Is that initial £60 all you'll ever need to pay or is it annual?

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
Feel free to pm me for any advice on iptv. Genuinely dont get anything from it (cant be ***** being a reseller) but someone on this forum helped me out last year and it was great for last season plus the boxing which i always watch and paid £40 for a year. So happy to return the favour to other people!

Can I have a pm mate?

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Just as an aside, does it include F1? I know you said it's all channels, but can't be completely sure what that means when we're discussing SKY.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Just as an aside, does it include F1? I know you said it's all channels, but can't be completely sure what that means when we're discussing SKY.
If you're talking about the Sky Sports pass, yes it includes the F1. It's all of their sports channels

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you're talking about the Sky Sports pass, yes it includes the F1. It's all of their sports channels
Thanks for that. Very tempting at that price. Only problem is I'll never do anything except watch TV.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

the advertising blurb for the £199 football season ticket says Catch another action-packed title race, with 128 live Premier League games. Also with more games than ever before, buckle up for a highly-competitive Sky Bet Championship campaign, plus action from the Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership and the Carabao Cup.

so doesn't sound like it's all channels at all, well it doesn't mention any other sports or channels anyway, the general sports pass include most channels I think

scrufftyguy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If you’re a Plusnet customer you can get BT Sports for £2.50 pcm for 6 months At the end of the 6 months cancel and resubscibe to the offer, or it goes up to £5. Link... Plusnet

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
the advertising blurb for the £199 football season ticket says Catch another action-packed title race, with 128 live Premier League games. Also with more games than ever before, buckle up for a highly-competitive Sky Bet Championship campaign, plus action from the Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership and the Carabao Cup.

so doesn't sound like it's all channels at all, well it doesn't mention any other sports or channels anyway, the general sports pass include most channels I think
It definitely covers all channels. if you need reassurance though just contact NOW TV and they will confirm it.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if I can use this a bargaining tool to get my Virgin subscription lower as it’s ridiculous what I’m paying for that.

E

E is for idiot.

IPTV is the way forward. I use a really good bloke, had a crappy one a couple of years back that started good but then went massively downhill. My new one is superb, up 99% of the time and does a cracking VOD service too. Costs me about £100 for the year for two devices all channels and the VOD. Actually tell a lie, he knocked a tenner off because I pointed my brother in law in his direction.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just stream for nothing on your phone. Crap on a large stream . Chromeast is crap!

Back
Top Bottom