Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Spurs Verdict

R

reanswolf

Fantastic, what a result................result of the season surely.

So pleased for those loyal travelling fans like Mark and Dave from Stroud, Nick from Rhos-On-Sea, Vic from Wigan?, Bright etc, and also you London-based lads like Derrick, and perhaps most of all John (Merse) whose family is all Tottenham!!

Enjoy the day!

Last edited by a moderator:

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Only caught the last 10. I couldn't believe those two shots went in - they seemed exactly the kind of tame efforts we've been scuffing all season

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Absolute heroes.

Weren't anywhere near as bad in first half as some were saying.

Brilliant in second half.

WE DONT LOSE AT WEMBLEY.

Off to get hammered, see you Monday.

Nuno ILY

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thought they could have had two penalties as well - soft but we see them given

Sounds like we earned our luck

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabulous,fabulous performance. Back to 7th, 3 points behind Man U !!!!
I didn't ever realize that Leicester lost to Cardiff - awesome! Good for Wolves and good for Canada if Cardiff stays up!

D

Deleted member 6754 (removed at own request)

That was an immense second half performance. The first half wasn't actually bad either, just conceded from a class strike. Traore actually had a good showing, as did Ruben. The Donk looked solid. Moutinho changed everything from an attacking point of view, all of a sudden Doherty seemed to gain a lot of confidence to get at them. Great ball through to Costa for the third. WOW. Peak Wolves.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Ricky Villa, Ossie Ardiles, Martin Chivers, Clive Allen, Erik Thorsvedt, Glenn Hoddle, Chris Waddle, Shaznay Lewis, Gary Doherty, Sir Alan Sugar, Lord Sugar, Any Other Type of Sugar...

...your boys took one hell of a beating!

#wewantfour

Dougal McGuire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic, can’t ever remember getting a result against Spurs let alone when they’re on form.

I’m honest enough to say I thought we’d lose comfortably today, can’t wait wait for MOTD later!

D

Deleted member 4124

Rui 7
Bennett 7
Coady 8
Boly 8
Doherty 9
Jonny 8
Neves 7
Dendoncker 7
Traore 7
Jimenez 8
Cavaleiro 8

Moutinho 10
Costa 9
MGW 7
Would give Boly a 9, but other than that I completely agree.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
PROUD. Eat that Merson & Lawrenson! You keep predicting we'll lose (against the big boys) and we keep proving you wrong - saying that, long may it continue. Think I'll stay up for MOTD tonight... We have to sign Jimenez - what a performance. And hopefully that goal will kick start Costas season...

D

Deleted member 3518

PROUD. Eat that Merson & Lawrenson! You keep predicting we'll lose (against the big boys) and we keep proving you wrong - saying that, long may it continue. Think I'll stay up for MOTD tonight... We have to sign Jimenez - what a performance. And hopefully that goal will kick start Costas season...

The same Jimenez that was getting slagged off by a poster on the matchday thread?:confused:

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What a game. Not at our best first half, but what a second half. Traore looked good on his right wing , shame he tweaked his hamstring.The finish from Raul was top drawer, barely any backlift. I love to see counter attacking football and Costas goal was a great example, he opened his body up beautifully. Let's hope he gains confidence from it.
Moutinho was a huge difference maker and the best 5 million ever spent.
Motm Moutinho and our fantastic travelling fans. It sounded like a home game second half.

Back
Top Bottom