Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Cavaleiro Effect

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone itk have any news on Cav being in the team or bench 2night?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I still think he’s our best forward player. Superb when he came on.

Couple more games on the bench to get him fully up to speed, then I think he’ll be challenging both Helder and Diogo for their spots.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
great to have him back, also think Jota plays better when Cav is in the team too, but I guess when Cav is fully back we will have to see if it's Jota or Costa who will drop to the bench,

gives us another option to play either Jota or Cav down the middle if Jiminez gets injured

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cav back is a huge plus and the Portuguese boys will get a particular boost from it. Hope Costa's injury is not serious but Cav is a great substitute. Cav and Traore as super impact subs is a wonderful weapon to have in reserve when the team is strugging a bit as today.

E

E is for idiot.

Cav is the most effective of him, Costa and Jota. I am sure that someone will disagree but it is shown time and time again. His work rate, enthusiasm and ability are all top class. He is vital to setting a tempo and as today showed he can be a game changer. I love the man.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to see him back, just watch him when he is warming up on the touchline he plays nearly every single ball when wolves are attacking or defending, then when he comes on and gets a chance in the box he is so calm and collected and the same today with an ice cold finish to put us 1-0 up, great to see you back Cav, it was no coincidence that when Cav came on the game changed, and all that talk about Fulham wanting you, well they can bugger off. :D

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to see him come on! Got a great reception, his introduction really gave us a change of momentum and was fantastic for him to get the goal. Obviously we don't want to rush him back but could/will he start against Palace, or will Nuno use him as an impact sub for the next few games?

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to see him come on! Got a great reception, his introduction really gave us a change of momentum and was fantastic for him to get the goal. Obviously we don't want to rush him back but could/will he start against Palace, or will Nuno use him as an impact sub for the next few games?

Cav will be an impact sub for a while I imagine till he can get back to his full fitness and intensity, exciting thought to be able to bring him and Traore on with half hour to go

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still think he’s our best forward player. Superb when he came on.

Couple more games on the bench to get him fully up to speed, then I think he’ll be challenging both Helder and Diogo for their spots.
He always delivers end product ... great to see him back.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The folk saying if he will take costa or jota’s Place need to start thinking more along the lines of if he well take jimineze’ s instead.

Novawolf1

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For me he has a mobility to support Jimenez which neither Jota nor Costa were able to show. He was out wide...then moving into the middle...playing one/two's and rolling defenders, none of which others were able to do. Top stuff..

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That period last season where we had a ‘fluid’ front 3 of Cav, Jota, Costa was unplayable at times.

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My favourite player in the current team. Not the best player (probably), but the way he plays, so enjoyable.

Also my favourite player.

Was my POTS last year.

His enthusiasm, work rate and ability to raise the tempo for all the other outfield players is second to none.

Always felt he was more suited to the Prem than both Jota and Costa as he is more powerful and direct.

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
In yesterdays match, there was a moment, where he played with the ball, like a kitten will a ball of wool...or was it a dead Soton mouse...anyway, was beautiful and a skill rarely seen, even with Messi or Ronny feet.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
He is super, still can't believe people actually though he was a goner when the Traore deal was on.

Brings a real vibrant energy to the attack and team.....definitely draws power from the chant we have for him. :)

K

Kingswinford Wolf

Always felt of the 3 lads last year he'd be the one to naturally adapt to the prem. Time will tell on if he does it consistently but absolutely love the fella. Knew from day 1 if he could get his head round the champ he'd go on to be a real top player in the prem and still feel that way. He has a bit of Costa, Jota and Traore about him and feel he probably has the best end product.

We are blessed to have the 4 wide players we currently have. Jota was frustrating on Saturday but he'll come good without doubt and feel Costa has been having a good season already but he needs to improve his finishing.

Happy is an understatement.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unrecognisable from the player who kept over- egging the pudding, trying to do too much himself when he first arrived. A Premier League player who along with Traore will cause opponents a lot of problems this season. Be nice if he and Costa could get into the Portuguese national squad along with Neves and co later in the season.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The folk saying if he will take costa or jota’s Place need to start thinking more along the lines of if he well take jimineze’ s instead.
Can't see that mate. Fair enough of that's what you see but if you think Jimenez is in danger of being dropped ahead of our other forward options we must be watching entirely different matches.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really great to have Cavaleiro back in the team again. :):):)

Back
Top Bottom