Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leonardo Campana

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Campana if he turns up would be quite an exception to the norm it seems.

Good tall rich kid - Google Translate

Can he be happy in Wolvo??

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just found out Barcelona SC actually play in Ecuador, they are the most successful team there. I had previously thought it might have been another club in Barcelona, Spain but they are only named after the original Spanish club.
Would be a big step up and culture change coming the Premier League but if the kids showing high potential then get him here and we will see. Not really possible to judge on his video or limited stats so far. I guess the scouts will have followed him closely.

LG Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep

Attachments

• A4865FA3-C725-408C-8B32-D58C5FDF657D.jpeg
    A4865FA3-C725-408C-8B32-D58C5FDF657D.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 174

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rated as one of the best 50 players in the world born since the year 2000. He was the star player who scored 6 times for Ecuador's under 20 team, who won their first south american cup.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm guessing he would go into the u23s initially if this is true.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm guessing he would go into the u23s initially if this is true.

I'm not so sure. I would say he will be a signing very much in the mould of Vinagre and be around the first team from the start. Thats if we sign him of course.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not so sure. I would say he will be a signing very much in the mould of Vinagre and be around the first team from the start. Thats if we sign him of course.

He'll need game time which he won't get for the first team. All he's done so far is play youth football in Ecuador that isn't a ready made prem player.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely one for the u23s looking to make a quick break through

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He'll need game time which he won't get for the first team. All he's done so far is play youth football in Ecuador that isn't a ready made prem player.

We'll see but I have a feeling he will be around the first team from the start.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If interest in Hwang has cooled, does that make this guy our No.1 target now?

From the available footage and information he seems very much in the Raul/Cutrone mould rather than a wide forward, but maybe can play both

Seems to random a link not to have some legs to it...

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
If interest in Hwang has cooled, does that make this guy our No.1 target now?

From the available footage and information he seems very much in the Raul/Cutrone mould rather than a wide forward, but maybe can play both

Seems to random a link not to have some legs to it...

Reckon he was/is coming anyway, irrespective.

If we haven’t an alternative to Hwang in mind we’ll probably stay as is and keep Cutrone with us.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Surely it depends how good he is? We had a 5 a side player from non-league playing centre back against Liverpool the other night.
What i do like is that we're looking at investing big money in potentially world class players, from a very early age, something we've never been able to do before.
I still remember PSV buying Ronaldo from Brazil at 17 when he was highly-rated but nobody else would invest the money because of the risk that he'd be a dud in Europe. These players have to come from somewhere and it would be nice to get them for 15mill instead of 50mill.

harju

Reaction score
We'll see but I have a feeling he will be around the first team from the start.

More like Dadashov type signing. We'll see in season or two how much he progresses. So U23/loans till then. Doesnt need to do much for Wolves to get profit by selling him if he fails to get into our starting 11

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More like Dadashov type signing. We'll see in season or two how much he progresses. So U23/loans till then. Doesnt need to do much for Wolves to get profit by selling him if he fails to get into our starting 11

Exactly. At 19 they can spend 2 years in U-23s without any pressure to make the leap.
Traore and Kilman coming on leaps and bounds at 22 and 23, don’t have to be world beaters at that age. Just talent, potential, and the right level of determination to make it all the way.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
They are saying if he joins he will join the U23 squad

Back
Top Bottom