Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chorley Prediction Thread..!

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chorley tweeted this earlier

"If you and the rest of the baggies fans get behind us and help us with the virtual tickets I will get all the lads to boing boing (after Adele of course)"

And this
"Let’s hope for the same celebrations on Friday night in the FA Cup
last non league team in the cup, again

They've now deleted the tweet. **** em

NOKASPLACE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"If you and the rest of the baggies fans get behind us and help us with the virtual tickets I will get all the lads to boing boing (after Adele of course)"

And this

97D18412-E150-4264-95F0-F838DC5E1B5E.jpeg

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Posts like this are idiotic at best. It is a forum and he has expressed his view. You have just shot it down as pointless and it may be your viewpoint but it is childish at best.
Interesting. Your implication is that your viewpoint is correct and it is fine for you to attack other posters. Other posters, who happen to have divergent views, do the same and they are "idiotic" or "childish". So why exactly is your own post not exactly both of those?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glory hunting money grabbing ****ers.
Talk about trying to play both sides. Being nice to us and also humouring the ****! I hope that we put that crap in the dressing room pre-match and deliver a serious thrashing/humiliation.

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven’t felt as low as I do today for about 9 years, ironically since we last lost to that lot. But, yeh, I was hoping we would lose yesterday. Ridiculous.

We can’t defend, can’t attack, have no midfield, the manager has lost the plot, the owners have lost interest, fans ain’t allowed in the ground, and we are plummeting like a stone. To top it off we have lost to our fiercest rivals who are mid table championship side at best and were missing most their best players.

We are in serious trouble but, worse than that, serious denial.
Sorry but how could anybody be in denial ? Practically all I see on the Mix recently is a constant outpouring of unfair criticism, ingratitude, unfounded accusations at Wolves/Shi/Fosun and at GOD himself because He is letting the sky to fall on Wolverhampton.

For the record, I’m not saying that we should never criticize but I think it should be based in reality and not be ott.

D

Deleted member 4152

And this

Someone screenshot it

Attachments

• EC212D8F-49E0-4D32-A6CC-951BE2353478.png
    EC212D8F-49E0-4D32-A6CC-951BE2353478.png
    963.4 KB · Views: 27

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why put pressure on the team how does it help
How the **** does a post on some tin pot message board put pressure on the team?
this must be the reason Nuno is so down at the moment. I better start being upbeat with my responses instead of trying to use movie quotes to bring a sense of drama to the situation.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How the **** does a post on some tin pot message board put pressure on the team?
this must be the reason Nuno is so down at the moment. I better start being upbeat with my responses instead of trying to use movie quotes to bring a sense of drama to the situation.
I'm getting too old for this ****

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched them against Derby’s lambs, who looked very much like us in that they didn’t get the ball in the box often enough.

We should beat them easily on paper, which means that we’ll probably capitulate as ever.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Organisations use highly sophisticated software to gauge the feelings on social media. I will give you a small clue THAT IS WHY MILLIONS ARE SPENT ON ADVERTISING ON IT!

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are premier league and Chorley are non league. A performance like against Everton will be more than enough. A performance like against Brom will be more than enough. Do they have Ronnie Radford playing? No. They will be crushed. Get a bloody grip.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The #### have to partner with somebody, they already been knocked out

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
This banana skin of a tie has a lot of potential similarities to the Solbaaken (short) era. For those of us that can recall that dire cup tie when we lost to a then non-league Luton Town. That loss was the nail in his managerial coffin.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. Surely nuno still has the respect of his players and it won't happen. Please god I hope not.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
The Origami thread has really cheered me up and lightened the mood and on that basis let's keep the feelgood feeling going with the Chorley prediction - I'm going 5-0.
After 1986, this a Must win.

If we don’t I’d expect a vote of confidence in Nuno from Jeff.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s my worry though, we lose Friday and this spirals totally out of control.

The fact it’s Chorley just gives me this horrible feeling. Albion and Chorley to end the Nuno era, would be typical Wolves.

For what it’s worth, gonna leave it off here now tonight as clearly I’m still too would up and upset from yesterday’s shambles. Will come back tmrw and hopefully feel a bit more positive!

Every true wolves fan is hurting losing to that shower of **** sedg.It's the plastics who think it's ony another game,and those that live the other side of the wofld.They ay gorra ****ing clue.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every true wolves fan is hurting losing to that shower of **** sedg.It's the plastics who think it's ony another game,and those that live the other side of the wofld.They ay gorra ****ing clue.
It undoubtedly hurts. That doesn't mean that we need a massive kneejerk though.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It undoubtedly hurts. That doesn't mean that we need a massive kneejerk though.

It ay a kneejerk reaction from sedg.He's bin down all wikend.

My post when I said I wouldn't renew my season ticket if we got relegated,and then 5 mins later retracted it,was a kneejerk reaction.Well that's how I see it.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It ay a kneejerk reaction from sedg.He's bin down all wikend.

My post when I said I wouldn't renew my season ticket if we got relegated,and then 5 mins later retracted it,was a kneejerk reaction.Well that's how I see it.
Put it this way, it's as well that my 4 year old was around when the final whistle went. That stopped a serious tantrum (from me!) lol.

Sorry, l get what you mean and fully agree. I misunderstood the post that l replied to, or missed the context, the result was the same.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It'll be a tough game in so far that Nuno is going to have to rest a couple with a threadbare squad. One of Silva and Cutrone will have to be risked at some point because we dont have a recognised CF in the academy. It will be a game with a false 9 starting, probably MGW and im sure Corbeanu will start on the flank.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It'll be a tough game in so far that Nuno is going to have to rest a couple with a threadbare squad. One of Silva and Cutrone will have to be risked at some point because we dont have a recognised CF in the academy. It will be a game with a false 9 starting, probably MGW and im sure Corbeanu will start on the flank.
Please NOT MGW!!!

Back
Top Bottom