Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chorley Prediction Thread..!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Posts like this are idiotic at best. It is a forum and he has expressed his view. You have just shot it down as pointless and it may be your viewpoint but it is childish at best.
Thank you for that. Really appreciated!

I would like to think I am a positive fan and I have expressed my view. I could have said nothing and left it at that.

There was nothing idiotic or childish in my post imo.

Why can’t you say that you disagree with my comments and say why instead of using words that create animosity on here.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

30,000+

Edit: oh, 6-0 to Wolves. Cutrone (2), Silva (2), Neves, Saiss.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the words of clubbed lang-“you want a prediction?” “I predict pain”.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven’t felt as low as I do today for about 9 years, ironically since we last lost to that lot. But, yeh, I was hoping we would lose yesterday. Ridiculous.

We can’t defend, can’t attack, have no midfield, the manager has lost the plot, the owners have lost interest, fans ain’t allowed in the ground, and we are plummeting like a stone. To top it off we have lost to our fiercest rivals who are mid table championship side at best and were missing most their best players.

We are in serious trouble but, worse than that, serious denial.
I can’t disagree with that sedgwolf and have just commented on another thread about our problems.

I have supported our great club through thick and thin for nearly 60 years and I try to remain as positive as possible.

Yesterday was awful and some of the reasons for it you have mentioned. The result and performance is still raw with a lot of us because we care. I apologise if I caused any offence.

I am not in denial yet but agree we are in trouble.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Despite the crap pitch, despite the high balls into the box, Wolves will win easily. 3-0

BUT: one bad injury...

WeymouthWolf

Reaction score
Ruddy
Hoever
Coady
Kilman
Semedo
Ait Nouri
Moutinho
Otasowie
Dendonker
Cutrone
Neto

Will be 2-0 up at half time.
Two youngsters come on with 30 mins to go.
They pull one back and we make it 3-1 at the death.

There you go.......

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm trying not to think about it.
Ought to be a comfortable win
but.........

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish it was. Got a really bad feeling about this one. Not going to easy at all in my opinion.

Got no problem with your prediction,if that's what ya think.BUT.

And of an era.
Brilliant whilst it lasted.
Thanks for the memories.
Enjoy your banner.
Is taking the ****,and shouldn't be coming from a wolves fan.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope that Samaritans office in Whitmore Reans is on standby for this game.
Chorley 2-0.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t disagree with that sedgwolf and have just commented on another thread about our problems.

I have supported our great club through thick and thin for nearly 60 years and I try to remain as positive as possible.

Yesterday was awful and some of the reasons for it you have mentioned. The result and performance is still raw with a lot of us because we care. I apologise if I caused any offence.

I am not in denial yet but agree we are in trouble.
No offence taken mate. Just feel proper fed up with it all today, should probably have just stayed off here for a bit in hindsight.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got no problem with your prediction,if that's what ya think.BUT.

And of an era.
Brilliant whilst it lasted.
Thanks for the memories.
Enjoy your banner.
Is taking the ****,and shouldn't be coming from a wolves fan.
That’s my worry though, we lose Friday and this spirals totally out of control.

The fact it’s Chorley just gives me this horrible feeling. Albion and Chorley to end the Nuno era, would be typical Wolves.

For what it’s worth, gonna leave it off here now tonight as clearly I’m still too would up and upset from yesterday’s shambles. Will come back tmrw and hopefully feel a bit more positive!

geowolf

Reaction score
I think we’ll win this one 3-1. Also I think Cutrone will start and we’ll be able to see what difference having a more advanced ‘fox in the box’ CF makes. Hope we go with an attacking unit of
......Cutrone
Neto Adama
.........MGW

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeez, get the Pampers out lads.

3-1 win. Late goal for Chorley detracts from an otherwise dominant performance.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The fact it’s Chorley just gives me this horrible feeling. Albion and Chorley to end the Nuno era, would be typical Wolves.

For what it’s worth, gonna leave it off here now tonight as clearly I’m still too would up and upset from yesterday’s shambles. Will come back tmrw and hopefully feel a bit more positive!
Same here - the word Chorley send shivers down my spine. Any other Conference North team and I would expect us to get 4 or 5. But 'Chorley'... Brrrrrrrrr, dark, personal memories for me. Just like 'Watford' and 'Semi Final' do.

D

Deleted member 8913

Chorley 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers 3 ( Cutrone, Silva,Ait Nouri)

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This banana skin of a tie has a lot of potential similarities to the Solbaaken (short) era. For those of us that can recall that dire cup tie when we lost to a then non-league Luton Town. That loss was the nail in his managerial coffin.

D

Deleted member 4184

This banana skin of a tie has a lot of potential similarities to the Solbaaken (short) era. For those of us that can recall that dire cup tie when we lost to a then non-league Luton Town. That loss was the nail in his managerial coffin.

At that point we were languishing in the championship, opposed to being mid table in the Prem, 6 months after our highest points total in 40 years

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Origami thread has really cheered me up and lightened the mood and on that basis let's keep the feelgood feeling going with the Chorley prediction - I'm going 5-0.

I'm still coming to terms with the fact this tie is even happening

statistically speaking the chance of this game coming about must be slim to none given all the factors involved

I see Wolves winning and it sparking a huge revival for the club

In decades to come millions of wolves fans will claim they were at Chorley 2020 when the ride started to turn

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
oooops 2021 obviously :D

its got the making of the stuff of legends

Just no white shorts this time please

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
5-0 lol , really ? Don’t seem to have learnt much from the weekend
They will batter us , ball into the box at every given opportunity , and give us no time on the ball. I don’t think there’s fire in bellies to counter this
Chorley are 10/1 to win the tie
Might as well lump on it then hadn’t you?

Wolves win. 3-0.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3–1 Wolves

I wonder if Moutinho will have a shot or play a ball through the middle?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes, after yesterdays shambles, lose Friday and that would be the end of Nuno. Don't see a loss at all; in fact I see quite a comfortable win.

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are more than capable of losing this...

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The more virtual tickets wolves fans buy, the bigger win bonus Chorley can offer their players to beat us. Sounds like a great idea
If we have to worry about the size of the win bonus available to Chorley players, we have bigger problems than I thought!

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mean really, the stamina of our players alone should be the obvious massive advantage. But a good, positive start will be really important too. Put them straight onto the back foot. Don't give them any confidence, and almost certainly we'll be absolutely fine.

They lost at home to Leamington 5 days ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom