Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brentford (A) Pre-Match Thread!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
What the hell do we do about right back?
Jonny's done
Semedo won't track back
I'm going for that kid who chased Adama in Sainsbury's car park. At least he was up for it...
Still mystified by Semedo at Palace. 45 minutes top class, then just stopped, maybe the goal affected him? Jonny on the other hand was awful for every moment he was on the pitch v Leicester. On the basis Zaha isn't playing I can't see us not going back to Semedo.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we’re gonna get out of this mess, we have to make a start soon.

Come on you Wolves!
Today could be the day. We weren’t complete ****e against Leicester all game, and we did create some good opportunities. Hopefully Brentford will feel generous today as reward for us allowing teams to end their poor runs against us. Got a feeling the team will show some character and fight today, and so long as Podence isn’t rolling round the floor like the cheating fairy he is (although he worked hard at times v Leicester) I think we have a good chance of taking 3 points today.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today could be the day. We weren’t complete ****e against Leicester all game, and we did create some good opportunities. Hopefully Brentford will feel generous today as reward for us allowing teams to end their poor runs against us. Got a feeling the team will show some character and fight today, and so long as Podence isn’t rolling round the floor like the cheating fairy he is (although he worked hard at times v Leicester) I think we have a good chance of taking 3 points today.
Thanks - ever thought of a career in therapy? I like your positivity

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be checking on the game, whilst being at Bramall Lane for England v Greece in the Rugby League World Cup.

Even if it’s a 0-1 win in the 91st minute, it will do and all I want is a load of effort, passion and desire.

What we’ve seen this campaign has been utterly unacceptable and I hope that message has been put into the lads brains.

Come On Mi Babbies!

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well,caught myself a little bit of this Covid thingy..and is tired as the whole retirement home..so just in short.
A plea from Flea.
Just fight please.This is all I am demanding..just leave your hearts on the pitch,this is all I can ask for.
If we fight,we will definetly be in with a chance.
If not,then we have lost before first whistle.
If we match Brentford today fightingwise,and we still lose..then that´s that.
Another couple of players jogging today though,and I think I´m gonna cry.
Just fight,please.ALL of you that get´s to play for us today.
Thank You.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just have to change things up today, we can’t keep going week in week out with same players in same positions. It’s not working.

Be bold and brave, Steve!
Agree, might as well keep Bueno in and give Lembikisa, Hodge, Ronan, Campbell, Fraser and B Traore a go

Back
Top Bottom