Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Arsenal Matchday Thread

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, it's a different approach, that's for sure. Could get a 1-1 goal fest at this rate.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's a team going for a win for sure.

As a big fan of the back five system, I am a little concerned with Coady being found out.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Certain sites indicating that it’s a back 3, with Marcel at CB & Neto at LWB.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Marcal is a weak link for me and Kiliman desperately unlucky to be benched
Interesting

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t quite work out who’s playing where.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm pretty confident be we will concede certainly can't giveaway the chances we did against Southampton.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Must be difficult to plan how to play us now. Which can’t be a bad thing...

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unlucky for Kilman. I do think he's been our best defender of late. However, a very attacking team, which is what Nuno wants for us. Let's give Arsenal a good game today!

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back 4 with Coady worries me.

Hope i am proven wrong, come on wolves!

Poor Kilman...not put a foot wrong

Kilman dropping way too deep and being out of position gave Saints two sitters last week to be fair. They just fluffed them both rather than making us pay.

Interesting for us to go for it in this way. Very risky as we won’t be in control without the ball by holding back like we usually are.

Potential to do damage up front but let’s see.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I the only person who noticed Kilman play Walcott onside twice for big chances by being yards deeper than the rest of the defence? If we were sticking with a four and Coady was coming back it was always going to be Kilman who missed out. Not entirely his fault, all his training as a pro will have been in a three but without the organisation from Coady it is very much throwing him in at the deep end if you keep him in in a four

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have no idea how we are setting up today. Not the team I would have picked but what do I know. Harsh on Kilman.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting line up. Will we go with a back 4 or 3 with wing backs? Attacking midfield and attack which lots have been calling for, but is it the right personnel. Bench looks very inexperienced with the exception of Neves.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play with that selection. Might go horribly wrong but I appreciate the ballsiness

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Marcal is a weak link for me and Kiliman desperately unlucky to be benched
Interesting
Not quite sure how you have decided Marcal is a weak link.

He hasn't played much for us yet, when he has he looked solid ... And last year was playing in the Champions League Semi Final for a team that knocked Man City out along the way.

D

Deleted member 11332

Am I the only person who noticed Kilman play Walcott onside twice for big chances by being yards deeper than the rest of the defence? If we were sticking with a four and Coady was coming back it was always going to be Kilman who missed out. Not entirely his fault, all his training as a pro will have been in a three but without the organisation from Coady it is very much throwing him in at the deep end if you keep him in in a four

You are not, it was more than twice he was miles behind the rest of our defenders aswell, inexperience and a new system as you allude to.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi Kashmire, thanks for starting this thread but your use of English is puzzling! 'I wouldn't have bunch of how to predict this one'???
'A chance to strike the iron whilst hot is there' ???? and your last sentence makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! On reading your post several times I think I know what you're trying to say but you write like you talk - too quick!!!!!

Talking too quick? If someone on a forum, has the audacity to try and mock one it’s members - through a different way to stating things, really makes this place as toxic as it seems. Seriously get a grip!

D

Deleted member 4184

The Wolves Social Media team are ****, they can't be ***** to change their formation template so they just throw the players in to suit their template.

Amateur hour...

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks more of a back 3 with Neto and Semedo WBs to me
Very ballsy selection,well we have been asking for it i guess

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence as a no10 tonight?

Has to be. Maybe interchanges with Neto at times but could be a real threat there.

Fuming I've sacked him & Jiminez off in my FPL after seeing that line up

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has to be. Maybe interchanges with Neto at times but could be a real threat there.

Fuming I've sacked him & Jiminez off in my FPL after seeing that line up
I got rid of jimi. Ffs

arsenal have changed from 3 4 3 to 4 2 3 1 so both sides are matched up

a great shame because they are ****ing **** with 3 at the back

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not quite sure how you have decided Marcal is a weak link.

He hasn't played much for us yet, when he has he looked solid ... And last year was playing in the Champions League Semi Final for a team that knocked Man City out along the way.
Yeah, weak as ****.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Talking too quick? If someone on a forum, has the audacity to try and mock one it’s members - through a different way to stating things, really makes this place as toxic as it seems. Seriously get a grip!
Hi Kashmire. Ignore any negative comments. Nobody should criticise anyone who has the balls to appear on the after match calls. It’s very easy to criticise those that try these things whilst not taking part themselves.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Hope Adama does well. Nuno certainly giving him his chance the last couple of games. Think Nuno is desperate for him to come good again

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raul can play right on Luiz in this line up.

And when they try and play it out at the back like they try to do, or use Luiz for their out ball (like we do with Coady) we can really press the #####s with this formation.

Back
Top Bottom