Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Internationals

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Joe Hodge – 8​

Got around well in the opening stages of the game, interjecting with some timely passes and interceptions as Crawford’s side looked to set the tone early on.

His performance will come as a major confidence boost following his injury-hit last few seasons, as he displayed his tackling nous versus some physically stronger looking opponents. Was replaced in the 73rd minute of the game by MK Dons youngster Dawson Devoy.

A joy to watch.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent to read Hodge did so well. Man City fans really rated him. Up to Bruno to get him integrated in the first team if he keep doing well and dont be afraid to use him.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really pleased for Hodge that he's done well. I do get worried though when people take someone's technical skills as a given and praise their ability to get a foot in and work hard off the ball!

"Ah, he's got ability but you know what I love about him? He puts a shift in!!"

Good night for the lad though, well done

Last edited:

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang Hee Chan played 90 mins and as per the posts above, scored cash South Korea drew 2-2 vs Chile

Lucas Scicluna came on as a half time substitute as 10 man Malta u19s lost 3-1 against Scotland u19s

Theo Corbeanu was an unused substitute for Canada as they beat Qatar 2-0

Again as per earlier posts, Joe Hodge impressed as he played 73 mins in Ireland u21s 1-1 with Israel

Bendeguz Bolla was an unused substitute as Hungary beat Germany 1-0

Matija Sarkic was an unused substitute as Montenegro lost 1-0 to Bosnia

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need marks out of ten like on Football Manager....

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saturday:

Nathan Fraser started and played the first 45 mins as Ireland u19s beat Wales u19 2-0

Fabio Silva came off the bench in the 2nd half as Portugal u21s beat Georgia 4-1. Fabio provided an assist for Portugal’s 3rd goal

Ruben Neves started and played 90 mins as Portugal beat Czech Republic 4-0. Matheus Nunes played the final 13 mins and Jose Sa and Pedro Neto were unused substitutes

Nathan Collins played 90 mins and provided an assist for Ireland as they lost 2-1 away against Scotland

Dylan Scicluna started on the bench as Australia u20s lost 3-1 against Chile u20s. Unfortunately no idea if he came on

Sunday:

Malta u19s lost 2-1 against Croatia but unsure if Lucas Scicluna featured

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saturday:

Nathan Fraser started and played the first 45 mins as Ireland u19s beat Wales u19 2-0

Fabio Silva came off the bench in the 2nd half as Portugal u21s beat Georgia 4-1. Fabio provided an assist for Portugal’s 3rd goal

Ruben Neves started and played 90 mins as Portugal beat Czech Republic 4-0. Matheus Nunes played the final 13 mins and Jose Sa and Pedro Neto were unused substitutes

Nathan Collins played 90 mins and provided an assist for Ireland as they lost 2-1 away against Scotland

Dylan Scicluna started on the bench as Australia u20s lost 3-1 against Chile u20s. Unfortunately no idea if he came on

Sunday:

Malta u19s lost 2-1 against Croatia but unsure if Lucas Scicluna featured

So the Scicluna brothers have opted to play for different national teams???

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't think Fraser got on in the ROI U19s match, but I could be wrong. It finished Hungary 0-1 ROI. I think both nations go through to the next stage, as Wales 'only' beat Gibraltar 9-2, whereas Hungary had beaten them 8-0 earlier. Fine performance by ROI to win all three matches. I'm not sure whether finishing top improves their chances in the next stage.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I don't think Fraser got on in the ROI U19s match, but I could be wrong. It finished Hungary 0-1 ROI. I think both nations go through to the next stage, as Wales 'only' beat Gibraltar 9-2, whereas Hungary had beaten them 8-0 earlier. Fine performance by ROI to win all three matches. I'm not sure whether finishing top improves their chances in the next stage.
Unused sub

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, top means they’re seeded for the Elite phase

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves is really on form, hes been our best player and looks fantastic for portugal, really took the captaincy well at wolves.

If he doesnt sign a contract soon, really cant see us holding on to him, if we languish at the bottom

Back
Top Bottom