Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

VAR decision against us V Luton??

Will VAR go against us V Luton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
We showed the 'foul' by Cunha on the screen against Bournemouth, albeit only for a few seconds.

I know you're not supposed to do that, so was wondering if anything would come of it. Was our way of showing our annoyance and to be honest, we should keep doing it. Will get people riled up.
Missed that, have an idea we might have done it before, maybe the Hwang v Newcastle one? Pretty sure they showed the one against City a few years ago. I mean obviously it doesn't matter does it, because they've overruled the ref so it'll be clear and obvious that he got it wrong!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loved the “woah” chant and then cheer as they kicked off. Plus a rendition of **** VAR. If we score again this season be good to repeat it.

Let’s keep doing it and see how long it takes the FA to charge Wolves with our fans bringing the game into disrepute.

I mean on the international comms I was watching here on Wednesday, our chants about VAR and PGMOL were very clear and obvious… Anything which undermines their horrible “brand”’is good in my book.

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
After clattering Burnley forward, Onana has wiped out 3 players (2 Wolves) but only 1 pen...

I'd forgotten him wiping out Kilman as well...

REFS LEARN NOTHING...yesterday the ref did not blow for a pen, only after VAR...what they been doing last 8 months?

Last edited:

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It didn't matter in the end, but it would have been nice to see proof the corner taker for them was onside for their goal yesterday after it was skewed back to him. Didn't see one picture to clarify that one way or the other.

Grates because of that disallowed goal vs Liverpool where they "didn't have the right camera angle".

Back
Top Bottom