Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Pet Thread!

W

WasStefan

Dogs over cats every single day of the week
Was always the same but both of us work 9 to 5 so not fair to have a dog in my opinion. So we decided to have a cat who could roam whilst we were out, but then we got emotionally blackmailed into having two kitten brothers.

In fairness they are a class (apart from singoe handidly wrecking the house to a great cost) and have finally grown up, i mean look at them... like butter wouldn't melt

E

Edgmond Wolf

Was always the same but both of us work 9 to 5 so not fair to have a dog in my opinion. So when we decided to have a cat who could roam whilst we were out, but then we got emotionally blackmailed into having two kitten brothers.

In fairness they are a class (apart from singoe handidly wrecking the house to a great cost) and have finally grown up, i mean look at them... like butter wouldn't melt
Glad you are enjoying them mate

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd never have a cat, I don't think I could take it emotionally. My wife and kids ignore me at all opportunities, I couldn't handle my pet ignoring me too.

The dog may be a dick but he's so needy that I get great joy from telling him to get in his basket and leave me alone.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brought home a rescue dog last week. She was abandoned with a note at the shelter saying "she is too overprotective of our young daughter around strangers."

What? Isn't that a good thing?

She's also such a sweet dog, I couldn't imagine her being that scary. She barks when she meets someone new like twice and then just takes the pets.

E3293084-488D-482E-A6D2-75249791440E.png

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m thinking of getting another lurcher one year after losing my best friend. Not sure I’m ready yet, but I’ll definitely go down the rescue route again ( got last 2 from lurcher rescue)

I have a young cat, but she’s totally outdoor cat (her choice) and can be occasionally spotted stalking the fields.

My old cat retired from mousing and set himself up in the local pub, treacherous git.

Edit: should have named him Alan Brazil

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brought home a rescue dog last week. She was abandoned with a note at the shelter saying "she is too overprotective of our young daughter around strangers."

What? Isn't that a good thing?

She's also such a sweet dog, I couldn't imagine her being that scary. She barks when she meets someone new like twice and then just takes the pets.

E3293084-488D-482E-A6D2-75249791440E.png

Just a thought. You might want to find out what ‘overprotective ‘ means. Don’t put yourself in legal jeopardy if there’s an incident down the road. But she is a lovely dog.

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
79CCCF31-0C45-4632-ADC7-A70D00D5F7F0.jpeg
Isla and Bonnie on the settee, which they're banned from.
Looking like butter wouldn’t melt in their mouths - don’t be deceived - like all Cairns these two make The Great Escape look like amateurs. Isla even bounces her ball off the hall walls like Steve McQueen.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
View attachment 11235
This my Sophie.
Sadly put to sleep last Monday aged 16 and 10 months.
She had cancer, was deaf and blind and her back legs we're starting to give way.
Massive loss to our family
RIP Soph
I'm sorry to hear this Lofty. As one who considers his dogs as family I know how this feels.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a thought. You might want to find out what ‘overprotective ‘ means. Don’t put yourself in legal jeopardy if there’s an incident down the road. But she is a lovely dog.
She has only had one biting incident in her papered history which was when she was 3 1/2 months old (she's 2 years now) and someone was "annoying" her by pulling on her tail. No biting incidents since.

I've had her like 3 weeks now. She's a very calm dog, who listens pretty well already. There's definitely work to do with her still, but she's improving each day. She's a fantastic dog. And she's great with other people as I have company over all the time.

Back
Top Bottom