Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for Coventry 1/4 Final

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Quarterfinal of the FA Cup isn´t the right timing to give someone playingtime just because of age.
Best team plays for me,and this means Daws..who is the regular starter ahead of Santiago this season anyways.
I´m not for playing anyone worse over anyone better just because of age under any circumstances.
Best eleven players should play..and if someone is beyond 50 then so be it..way it goes it will happen sooner or later since there is more and more players still upholding their qualities beyond 35.
Personally from what I've seen, Dawson isn't better than Santi.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd pretty much agree with what I read there. We should have too much for them, even missing key players, but we have an off day and/or the footballing gods are with Coventry, stranger things have happened
Hadn’t realised they’d only beaten 2 top half Championship sides all season.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see both arguments for S Bueno or Dawson.....I'm probably swaying to S Bueno....
But Dawson on Simms seems perfect...

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yea I nearly went with Hugo. I’m also thinking a back 4 again but I’ve literally got no idea what’s best, especially if we’ve got Fraser up front.
Hugo has a good cross.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Ramadan has started so RAN lemina bellegarde and boubacar all will be fasting during daytime hours I dunno what kind of affect if any that has on professional athletes?

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ramadan has started so RAN lemina bellegarde and boubacar all will be fasting during daytime hours I dunno what kind of affect if any that has on professional athletes?
Adama did a piece about it

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'd imagine it's really difficult.

12.15 kick off will help, as they won't have to go all day without eating, then play. But the knock on effect at the other end is they will really hungry for hours after.

I reckon our sports science team will be all over it and they'll have special diets of what they need to eat at dawn and sunset.

Runs until the 9th April, so late KO against Villa on 30th March and evening KO to Burnley on 2nd April could be challenging!

Back
Top Bottom