Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sven-Goran Eriksson

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Fair play for taking him, I won't be taking my future kids anywhere but Wolves!

Whole event seems like it was great though, great to see former players even if they are (obviously) a shadow of themselves in their playing days. The whole Sven thing made it interesting for me, I'm not usually into legend matches.
First one I've done mate and was first time my boy has seen a game at Anfield. He's been to a few Wolves games and never seen us lose, but isn't biting! My work here isn't done however.

It was a nice watch. Edgar David's hasn't lost his touch. A Wolves one where Bully hits the net would be a lovely touch

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
First one I've done mate and was first time my boy has seen a game at Anfield. He's been to a few Wolves games and never seen us lose, but isn't biting! My work here isn't done however.

It was a nice watch. Edgar David's hasn't lost his touch. A Wolves one where Bully hits the net would be a lovely touch
It's a slow process isn't it? Especially these days- I have family with school age kids and if you don't support a Sky 6 team it's hard to fit in it seems. There's pressure to follow a big side and, let's be honest, the kids just want to see flash players and big trophies! Was the same when I was growing up (2000s and 2010s) so it'll be worse now. Keep at it though mate, football as a family tradition is a genuinely sacred thing.

Edgar Davids... Bit before my time, I know he was at Barnet at the end of his career which seemed a bit random. I know he was top class though. Bully- now that's someone I'd love to see, even in an old man's match. Again, another one who packed it in a few years before my time. Seen clips of him and I know it isn't the same, but my God, a classic predatory striker. Watching him every week must have been superb. The clips I saw just made me love our club even more.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a slow process isn't it? Especially these days- I have family with school age kids and if you don't support a Sky 6 team it's hard to fit in it seems. There's pressure to follow a big side and, let's be honest, the kids just want to see flash players and big trophies!
This is where getting your kids down Molineux when they are young is important. Their mates may "support" big 6 teams and bask in trophy glory but most of them will never have seen their team live.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
This is where getting your kids down Molineux when they are young is important. Their mates may "support" big 6 teams and bask in trophy glory but most of them will never have seen their team live.
100% agree. I already know I'll be taking mine down as soon as they're old enough to understand. That is something I genuinely can't wait for in terms of being a dad.

Back
Top Bottom