Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would hate to do Arsenal a favour as i dont want them winning the title but i Would love to get a result here but will accept a loss aslong as we don't get embarrassed and give them a tough game
With Bouba in the middle we could pose a shock if we hold our nerve would be hilarious as much as I don’t like Arsenal. We have to press and get in their faces though.

Leemack

Reaction score
Var 4-1 Wolves

Atwell will score all 4 and walk away with the match ball. Man city didn't need to turn up to the game, auto win.

(Heart - 2-0 Wolves as per the Traore show but Hwang will bang em in)

SmudgeWolf

Reaction score
Would hate to do Arsenal a favour as i dont want them winning the title but i Would love to get a result here but will accept a loss aslong as we don't get embarrassed and give them a tough game
I'll be supporting Bournemouth in the early kick off so hopefully they win their game and cancel out us doing the double over Citeh

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any prediction other than a Man City win is crackers really.

So.

1-0 Wolves. 37 shots from City, zero from us until we break out of our half for the first time in the 99th minute, Chirewa hitting a shot that strikes both posts before crawling over the line. The VAR check requested by an apoplectic Pep takes so long that City have to put the floodlights on and arrange for emergency sandwiches and flasks of tea for the crowd.

When “Check Over - Still can’t find a reason to disallow the goal” flashes up on the big screens, GON’s cathartic sobs of triumph can be heard from his perch in the Commonwealth Games Giveaway Arena (or whatever it is called) although such is the paucity of atmosphere at the Tourist Livestream Echodome (I forget its true name) that we would hear him if he had merely dropped his iPad Pencil.

Or 5-1 City, one of those two.

Clipboard

Reaction score
3-0 City. Valiant effort late goals at the end of each half and one in the first 10 minutes. We always have hope tho!!

Justawolf

Reaction score
Can't see anything but an easy wolves win. City weren't brilliant against Notts forest. We should have given Luton 6. Wolves win 4-1,limbs in the away end and GON touted for all the big jobs in the summer. But he will know there's no club like the famous Wolverhampton wanderers. Fosun will also realise what exactly they have on their hands and will fund us, by using all the financial skulduggery of citeh et all, to become what we know we are, the super elite club. The future is bright, the future is gold and black

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see anything but an easy wolves win. City weren't brilliant against Notts forest. We should have given Luton 6. Wolves win 4-1,limbs in the away end and GON touted for all the big jobs in the summer. But he will know there's no club like the famous Wolverhampton wanderers. Fosun will also realise what exactly they have on their hands and will fund us, by using all the financial skulduggery of citeh et all, to become what we know we are, the super elite club. The future is bright, the future is gold and black
Drinking all through the night I see :tearsofjoy:

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hanging on to a nil nil when Lemina is sent off for aggressive running again, this causes a midfield collapse and the centre backs are exposed. Toti naively has his hand on someones shoulder in the box and causes a sniper head shot, VAR awards a penalty.....Haaland is saved by Sa.......for once, he lifts his head and sees Hwang 1 on 1 on the half way line...he feels the rush of blood, dawson isn't there to stop him and he launches the quick kick.....perfect......hwang let's it bounce, defender misses, hwang bearing down on goal......ederson out and clears the ball from hwangs feet......ball rolls to the left on the edge of the box......wait......who's this!!! Sa appears to slot the ball into an empty net!!!!!
Pandemonium in the stands, on the bench, China declares a national holiday, season tickets frozen.....

But.....there is a review.....indications there was encroachment but they haven't worked out which player it is yet....following a 10 minute review by NCIS using chemical analysis and heat maps semedos boot lace was in the box....Sa sent off for an Iberian explosion and penalty retaken. Kilman dons the gloves but is soundly beaten by Haaland. Final whistle blows.
Saint John's ambulance and NHS overwhelmed as thousands of wolves fans carried out on stretchers....GON is tazered....and in a lounge in Stourbridge my wife not so desperately attempts CPR, but its too late. My teenage children have to fend for themselves.

1 nil loss

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hanging on to a nil nil when Lemina is sent off for aggressive running again, this causes a midfield collapse and the centre backs are exposed. Toti naively has his hand on someones shoulder in the box and causes a sniper head shot, VAR awards a penalty.....Haaland is saved by Sa.......for once, he lifts his head and sees Hwang 1 on 1 on the half way line...he feels the rush of blood, dawson isn't there to stop him and he launches the quick kick.....perfect......hwang let's it bounce, defender misses, hwang bearing down on goal......ederson out and clears the ball from hwangs feet......ball rolls to the left on the edge of the box......wait......who's this!!! Sa appears to slot the ball into an empty net!!!!!
Pandemonium in the stands, on the bench, China declares a national holiday, season tickets frozen.....

But.....there is a review.....indications there was encroachment but they haven't worked out which player it is yet....following a 10 minute review by NCIS using chemical analysis and heat maps semedos boot lace was in the box....Sa sent off for an Iberian explosion and penalty retaken. Kilman dons the gloves but is soundly beaten by Haaland. Final whistle blows.
Saint John's ambulance and NHS overwhelmed as thousands of wolves fans carried out on stretchers....GON is tazered....and in a lounge in Stourbridge my wife not so desperately attempts CPR, but its too late. My teenage children have to fend for themselves.

1 nil loss
It's all very realistic except for the Ederson part, who thanks to our old friend Willy Boly is a major doubt for the rest of the season, everything else tho you may have a spot on prediction :tearsofjoy:

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can I have what you've been smoking? It sounds like good stuff.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
1-0 Wolves. Ederson comes flying out of his goal and poleaxes Hwang in the 97th minute. Ref fails to award the penalty, VAR intervenes and sends Pawson to the monitor where he changes his mind. Cunha does the rest.

No?
No! ... Pawson to the monitor, tells VAR to do one and Citeh celebrate.

Reaction score
I'm going up there for the game but travelling more in hope than expectation.

The absence of Dawson is a major blow as he kept Haaland really quiet in the reverse fixture.

I think they will have too much for us and be fired up for revenge so I think a 3-0 defeat is on the cards

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can't see us getting anything, they don't have European Football and the league to focus on, they rarely drop points at this stage of the season.

3-0 City.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Memories from the Etihad...

Colin Cameron having a penalty saved in a game that killed off my lingering hopes of survival.

Willy Boly getting a harsh straight red early and enduring 70 odd minutes of torture.

VAR deciding the ball had hit Moutinho's arm and then showing on the screen on the way out so that from 100 yards away it was obvious it hadn't.

Nuno's masterclass with Cutrone missing the sort of chances that make you think it's not your day, but then Adama going from WB to CF for the last 20 and winning us the game.

Like the last one, we need to be resolute and organised, but have a threat on the break too. With Cunha and RAN maybe we do still have that.

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
I don't do score predictions, yet we won't make it easy for them. The stakes are higher when you are playing a better team. If we play like we did against them last time. Then we could give them a run for their money. All depends on various factors, for example, how solid our defence is. How many defensive mistakes we make. How many chances we are able to be clinical in. There are so many variables. Including Gary's starting 11 and in game management. Including the subs, at the right times. And the tactics also. So, I am hoping for the best, yet we have to put in a shift, but even then. The Cunha, Hwang duo, is something that I would love to watch. Rayan is in a good place. We have the pedigree to match them, and beat them. Yet, obvious things, mark their players. Don't give them time on the ball. We could park the bus and hit them on the counter. So many factors.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dawson pocketed Haaland is the last game. Without him I think Haaland could have a field day! Not holding out much hope for this. But to be fair I turned down tickets to the home game earlier in the season and couldn't have been more wrong for that! :sweatsmile:
Should have put a bet on!!

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any prediction other than a Man City win is crackers really.

So.

1-0 Wolves. 37 shots from City, zero from us until we break out of our half for the first time in the 99th minute, Chirewa hitting a shot that strikes both posts before crawling over the line. The VAR check requested by an apoplectic Pep takes so long that City have to put the floodlights on and arrange for emergency sandwiches and flasks of tea for the crowd.

When “Check Over - Still can’t find a reason to disallow the goal” flashes up on the big screens, GON’s cathartic sobs of triumph can be heard from his perch in the Commonwealth Games Giveaway Arena (or whatever it is called) although such is the paucity of atmosphere at the Tourist Livestream Echodome (I forget its true name) that we would hear him if he had merely dropped his iPad Pencil.

Or 5-1 City, one of those two.

Called it...

Back
Top Bottom