Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

How much time do you spend travelling to and from a home match ?

• I walk

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • less than 30 minutes

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • about an hour

Votes: 35 16.8%
  • 1 to 2 hours

Votes: 32 15.4%
  • 2 to 3 hours

Votes: 25 12.0%
  • 3 to 4 hours

Votes: 23 11.1%
  • 4 to 5 hours

Votes: 16 7.7%
  • longer than 5 hours

Votes: 38 18.3%
  • days !

Votes: 6 2.9%

• Total voters

WinchWolf

Reaction score
Usually about 3 hours each way + walk from parking to Mol, depends whether I stay at Mum's in Worcester.

Torbay Wolf

Reaction score
About three hours each way for me. Mind you, the current roadworks down here can add half an hour to that on a busy day.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same for me, about 3 and a half hours each way to the Mol (add an hour if they're blowing up an M25 bridge), longer to away games in Manchester, Newcastle etc but just 3 and a half minutes down the road to Brighton
Bmth nearest for me, of course now both in the prem tickets for that match are rarer than rocking horse ****

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Staggering that almost 20% travel over 5 hours . And less than 3% walk . I wonder how that has changed since the 50s

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've put about an hour but it's usually less going in, a bit more coming home....car from Newport.
usually park in the West Park area.
By the way whats this slagging off of Dudley, its a fine place.........says the person that lived there the first 21 years of his life and elsewhere for 44 years

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I've put about an hour but it's usually less going in, a bit more coming home....car from Newport.
usually park in the West Park area.
By the way whats this slagging off of Dudley, its a fine place.........says the person that lived there the first 21 years of his life and elsewhere for 44 years
I work there in the council house, you should see how it's changed, it's so sad, but Teddy Grays is still there :)

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I work there in the council house, you should see how it's changed, it's so sad, but Teddy Grays is still there :)
Haven't been to the town centre for a while, but when I have over the years it looks more run down every time. As a kid I remember it as a bustling place full of hard working folk.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Half an hour driving in and an hour driving back (getting through the heavy traffic in Chapel Ash and Tettenhall Road). I live in Shropshire.

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
I grew up in Dudley and in the 80's it was a bustling place. It was rammed packed on Saturdays and all the major chains had stores there. I Loved Teddy Grays - especially the Humbugs and Herbal mints and ice cream. Would be sad if it was to close.
It's been downhill all the way for Dudley since Merry Hill opened.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3.5-4h drive on the way the day before, 1 hour walk there and back on matchday to get my steps in, usually around 2-3 hours on the way back plus the occasional stop at Soho Oak. Been to most of the home games this season but haven't been since Coventry and didn't even watch the Luton game

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-4 hour drive depending on traffic/bladder. We like to get there for 12:30/1 to make more of a day of it but when the traffic is awful we can get into the ground in time for Hi Ho Silver Lining, watch the game and go home - those games aren’t fun.

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Staggering that almost 20% travel over 5 hours . And less than 3% walk . I wonder how that has changed since the 50s
Ah, but is this poll skewed because it's only people who are travelling some distance that are engaging in it and have something to say?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah, but is this poll skewed because it's only people who are travelling some distance that are engaging in it and have something to say?
Yes . Also I have always suspected this board is skewed towards guys who live further away.

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
3.5-4h drive on the way the day before, 1 hour walk there and back on matchday to get my steps in, usually around 2-3 hours on the way back plus the occasional stop at Soho Oak. Been to most of the home games this season but haven't been since Coventry and didn't even watch the Luton game
I take it you remove your wolves shirt before entering the soho oak area? :tearsofjoy:
15-20 minutes car journey, park at science park and 20 minute walk for son and me.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Between half an hour to an hour but it depends on the bus. It's supposed to come every seven minutes on a Saturday but can take twenty to thirty minutes on a bad day.

Back
Top Bottom