Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Polite Platitudes

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes agreed it’s speculative hence the use of words like ‘my feeling is’, but based on reasoning. And of course conversely may also be accurate.

But I must say there is a real irony in your post given that nearly every post of yours in defence of the club is based on complete speculation, sadly often lacking in any plausible reasoning.
As to your second sentence……I usually only post using facts. I tend to not condemn, insult or judge without the facts.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha look at your second paragraph - surely you see the irony when you label other posts as speculative
Where is the speculation?……Isn’t that the jist of the Beale story?
…..remember…you allowed for ‘reasoning’.

Last edited:

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where is the speculation?……Isn’t that the jist of the Beale story?
…..remember…you allowed for ‘reasoning’.

“He didn’t mislead Wolves. They put an offer before him,……. he mulled it over, most likely talked it over with family, friends and QPR, but at the end of the day, he couldn’t leave QPR so soon after joining.”

2/3 of this is speculation surely you can see that.

And much of what we can opine will be based on conjecture as football fans aren’t privy to the inner workings of clubs. So benefit of doubt or vilify - it’s all based on speculation.

Anyhow nothing to fall out over we are all on the same side. Enjoy your evening.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“He didn’t mislead Wolves. They put an offer before him,……. he mulled it over, most likely talked it over with family, friends and QPR, but at the end of the day, he couldn’t leave QPR so soon after joining.”

2/3 of this is speculation surely you can see that.

And much of what we can opine will be based on conjecture as football fans aren’t privy to the inner workings of clubs. So benefit of doubt or vilify - it’s all based on speculation.

Anyhow nothing to fall out over we are all on the same side. Enjoy your evening.
Evening.
I think you are more active in the evenings, ( my evenings, ie). May I ask where are you? Are you in my time zone ?

Ok, going in reverse of your post…..last sentence, I totally agree and wish you a great evening too.
2nd. last ……yes, we glean what we can and speculation reigns. However, just my nature, I like facts and don’t do fickle either. However, I too, so speculate but try to keep it to a minimum….things we can reasonable assume or presume.

As to you 2/3 sentence……sincerely, no bs, I don’t agree and it doesn’t matter

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Evening.
I think you are more active in the evenings, ( my evenings, ie). May I ask where are you? Are you in my time zone ?

Ok, going in reverse of your post…..last sentence, I totally agree and wish you a great evening too.
2nd. last ……yes, we glean what we can and speculation reigns. However, just my nature, I like facts and don’t do fickle either. However, I too, so speculate but try to keep it to a minimum….things we can reasonable assume or presume.

As to you 2/3 sentence……sincerely, no bs, I don’t agree and it doesn’t matter
Fair, I think you speculate to see the good and I may be guilty of doing the other. I hope that we can sort ourselves out and start to speculate which elite player we will be signing and how many we will win by one day…!

I’m currently in Mexico so an similar time zone, enjoying a long break but it can get boring hence posting on here more than usual. I kid you not the only thing that’s made me unhappy whilst I’ve been here is our club!!!

I’m a big fan of Vancouver through have spent many months out there. Whereabouts are you, anywhere near Robson?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair, I think you speculate to see the good and I may be guilty of doing the other. I hope that we can sort ourselves out and start to speculate which elite player we will be signing and how many we will win by one day…!

I’m currently in Mexico so an similar time zone, enjoying a long break but it can get boring hence posting on here more than usual. I kid you not the only thing that’s made me unhappy whilst I’ve been here is our club!!!

I’m a big fan of Vancouver through have spent many months out there. Whereabouts are you, anywhere near Robson?
No, I’m about 12 due east. I am blessed with so many amenities near me…..within minutes walking. Fantastic municipality.

When Wolves came back up, I was terrified of the PL….seriously. I presumed we’d be on a fast track south.
( hey, that’s the Wolves inferiority complex ).
But after a bad run first season we beat Chelsea and I relaxed and all was great…..until covid.

So like all of us, I’m very concerned but not panicking yet. But the fun of watching is gone….hopefully to return soon. Personally, I think the WC could be a blessing for us.

Most of my Wolves thoughts are wondering what the moral in the squad is like…..if it’s really low, then we have a major problem.

Anyway, let’s see what lies in store with the Leicester game.
Cheers.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, I’m about 12 due east. I am blessed with so many amenities near me…..within minutes walking. Fantastic municipality.

When Wolves came back up, I was terrified of the PL….seriously. I presumed we’d be on a fast track south.
( hey, that’s the Wolves inferiority complex ).
But after a bad run first season we beat Chelsea and I relaxed and all was great…..until covid.

So like all of us, I’m very concerned but not panicking yet. But the fun of watching is gone….hopefully to return soon. Personally, I think the WC could be a blessing for us.

Most of my Wolves thoughts are wondering what the moral in the squad is like…..if it’s really low, then we have a major problem.

Anyway, let’s see what lies in store with the Leicester game.
Cheers.
Seeing the players’ celebrations after the goals under Davis has actually made me more confident in the level of team spirit. They care Nunes, Costa, they were all over it.

If we beat Leicester then it will be a step towards vindicating the decision to wait. If not, it will be toxic. As with everything in life, nothing succeeds like success.

Anyway you can probably tell from my philosophical musings that I am drunk - just tried a a clover something after 4 old fashioneds and 5 beers and need to navigate my way back. If you don’t hear from me again I probably didn’t - it’s been emotional ;)

Back
Top Bottom