Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nathan Jones confirmed as new Saints manager

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Stoke fans think he's a clown. Really lost the plot towards the end trying to play weird formations.

Can't see it working out!

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you get down in the dumps about Wolves potentially being relegated, it helps to look at the poor decisions from other clubs. If this appointment goes as poorly as I expect, that's two sides (Southampton and Forest) that I'd fancy us to finish above. Bournemouth won't be appointing a superstar manager either, they don't have the pull. If West Ham sack Moyes, their next appointment could equally go wrong.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Uninspired I'd say. Great news for us I think as he'll most probably take them down and be sacked come May.

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh winter's passed, spring and fall
You never wrote me, you never called
Nathan Jones you've been gone too long
Gone too long
Oh winter's passed, spring and fall
You never won one, you never scored
Nathan Jones you'll be gone before long
Gone before long

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well for the doom and gloom merchants it’s now one less relegation place to worry about, that’s them done.

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
I would be very worried if I was a saints fan. Not a great squad and a nobody manager. With us and Villa getting highly regarded new guys I would be ****ed if I was them. Good news for us though!

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just glad we dithered and faffed about and ended up lopetugui.....we could off had a succession plan and had replaced Bruno with Nathan in 3 days.....thank the lord wem incompetent....

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone on this board said that Eddie Howe was *****,so I´ll take everyone´s opinions with a grain of salt here..:)
Not true. A lot, including me, said he was a smarmy cheating git, which he was at Bournemouth, not that he was a rubbish coach.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Strange appointment. He has done well at Luton but then struggled at Stoke, get the feeling he’s the type of manager he either clicks at a club or really doesn’t. Let’s hope he doesn’t.

Back
Top Bottom