Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux to Host Women’s League Cup Final

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The mrs was in the Steve Bull stand yesterday and tells me the clock on the south bank isn’t working? Can anyone confirm this, minor thing but it’s irrationally annoyed me.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The mrs was in the Steve Bull stand yesterday and tells me the clock on the south bank isn’t working? Can anyone confirm this, minor thing but it’s irrationally annoyed me.
Can confirm that too. Was stuck at like 2:05. Hope the club get it sorted again soon!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was she stuck in the pub post match and didn't realise the time?

Took a leaf out the @Hot Fuss page of excuses?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100% he loses his job.

Arrested and would end up in court too……

She pushes him, but somehow makes out it was his fault…… sorry but if a man pushed a women and said that….. oooooffffff he is finished in the court of public opinion

Women ask for equality….. well let’s see how seriously this is taken shall we……

As if the boot on other foot, he is sacked that evening and DESTROYED in the papers!

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arrested and would end up in court too... She pushes him, but somehow makes out it was his fault…… sorry but if a man pushed a women and said that….. oooooffffff he is finished in the court of public opinion. Women ask for equality….. well let’s see how seriously this is taken shall we…… As if the boot on other foot, he is sacked that evening and DESTROYED in the papers!
Agree that Eidevall loses his job, probably to never work in the women's game again. There's also every chance he is condemned by a point-scoring Sunak, as well as a common assault investigation opened by police. This thread would likely be on its tenth page, as a feverish interrogation of systemic sexism in Football. As it is, the story will likely be memory-holed by tomorrow. The shove however isn't the issue per se; these things happen in the heat of Sport. Had she said something along the lines of, "I'm sorry I pushed him. It was at the end of a tense game, I wasn't happy with his conduct on the touchline etc." then I think it could be written off as one of those things.

But doubling down, projecting her guilt onto the recipient of her aggression, and playing the misogyny card, are cynical crybully tactics that serve to undermine the victory of the Arsenal team. Anyone who has seen the footage of Eidevall on the touchline and listened to his side of it, will know it has nothing to do with 'toxic masculinity'. His complaint about the hypocritical use of multi-ball by Chelsea was valid, even if his heated remonstrations outside the technical area led correctly to a booking.

By leaning into culture war rhetoric and making it about maleness, Hayes is transmitting the message that men are only tolerated in women's Football if they be a good boy and stay in their lane. Anyone who doesn't just pay lip service to inclusivity and actually believes in it, should be exasperated by that.

Last edited:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The clock isn't as easy to sort as people think.....it can't be done from the roof , these days with elf and safety ....it's a scaffold or crane job....hence the delay last time.....would have thought it was scheduled about nw with the clocks changing though....

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arrested and would end up in court too……

She pushes him, but somehow makes out it was his fault…… sorry but if a man pushed a women and said that….. oooooffffff he is finished in the court of public opinion

Women ask for equality….. well let’s see how seriously this is taken shall we……

As if the boot on other foot, he is sacked that evening and DESTROYED in the papers!
She wasnt complaining about that incident at all
It was about him shouting at one of her players for trying to use another ball when they had agreed not to do so
He did nothing wrong apart from telling a player off,if thats male aggression the worlds gone mad,but then we all know it has lol

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
She's a bully, she reminds me a bit of Fergie (in terms of personality, not ability).

Has this great reputation but doesn't like it as the game evolves, so starts mouthing off. I don't watch women's football religiously, but I see enough, and she's the type that every time a decision goes for her, it's 'about time' and when it's against them it's chaos.

This is also from his playbook as it's classic distraction.

The incident in question it's quite obvious that her player was the more aggressive as she stepped towards the Arsenal manager, who just stood there.

After the game, he once again does nothing wrong, and is pushed.

Anyway, now we're not talking about how Hayes lost a final to a side they're above in the league. Job done from her.

Back
Top Bottom