Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Midland Metro accident

Y

Yout85

The "deserves more than a slap on the wrist" comment may be a lot more prophetic than intended.....

She has a suspected broken wrist.

D

Deleted member 3573J

Because your current game of the week seems to be dropping misogynistic crap into the middle of a thread and then claiming innocence. You have your bit of fun though if you must Jim.

Jokes about women drivers go back decades, still quite popular among comedians, I never got the memo that they are now off-limits and "misogynistic". Hopefully, man flu and lack of multitasking amongst men were also banned in this clampdown on horrific jokes.

D

Deleted member 3573J

The "deserves more than a slap on the wrist" comment may be a lot more prophetic than intended.....

She has a suspected broken wrist.

The state you're now in, going back and re-reading the posts to see what else you can be offended by.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I understand the woman was hospitalised, but is not thought to be seriously hurt.

So surely any half decent headline writer must use.....

'Woman hospitalised after being ploughed into by Cyril Regis'
Who is this 'Cyril Regis'? Now Cyrille Regis, there was a player! Did you know they named him after a famous tram?

Y

Yout85

The state you're now in, going back and re-reading the posts to see what else you can be offended by.

I don't go back and read anything.

I have a memory.

And if you think I'm offended you couldn't be more wrong.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Running to the royal now which is one away from St. George’s, it’s about 5-10 minute walk from there into town

D

Deleted member 3573J

I don't go back and read anything.

I have a memory.

And if you think I'm offended you couldn't be more wrong.

Well you look offended. Don't look, but someone just made a joke about what the headline should have been, while she's laying injured in bed? Can you believe it? Ride in on that donkey and get 'em.

S

ShropshireLad

...a fortnight on and still angry about the moon landing thread...
FFS, you're not still going on about that ****ing nonsense are you. Anyone who believes in that tosh and flat Earth needs their head examining...otherwise it's just attention-seeking WUM *******s.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Jokes about women drivers go back decades, still quite popular among comedians, I never got the memo that they are now off-limits and "misogynistic". Hopefully, man flu and lack of multitasking amongst men were also banned in this clampdown on horrific jokes.
You often use the term 'woman" as an insult. Jesus obviously doesn't like women eh Jim?

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Traffics horrendous in and out of town on Thompson Avenue/Birmingham Road

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I worked down Dixon street by the New inns years ago and remember the same accident happening there then, unfortunately it was a fatality.

D

Deleted member 3573J

FFS, you're not still going on about that ****ing nonsense are you. Anyone who believes in that tosh and flat Earth needs their head examining...otherwise it's just attention-seeking WUM *******s.

No the earth isn't flat, someone else on the thread said it was, Yout85 just lumped me in with him for reasons only he can tell you.

Either way, chill out, no need to get this angry.

D

Deleted member 3573J

You often use the term 'woman" as an insult. Jesus obviously doesn't like women eh Jim?

Often? I used it once the other day, I don't recall saying it another time. It was an 'insult' to some men who act like ladies, I've added another one to the list from this thread. Jesus loved women, all of them and so do I.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was this accident still causing traffic problems 8 hours after it occurred?

If so it’s a disgrace, the authorities need to clear roads etc rapidly.

We had a collision locally a few weeks ago and the road was closed for the rest of the day, despite it being no more than a bump with no one even scratched

Back
Top Bottom