Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Luton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
About to head down after an excellent Parkrun in new shoes and some political bits, via the Samosa gang and hopefully see a far better performance than on Wednesday.

Gary was right to be very annoyed at the result, knowing how well we played 3 days before.

With Rayan, Matheus and Hee-Chan all back and fit, we have no excuse not to get at a side fighting for there lives.

Any cautiousness won’t be tolerated I suspect by the Molineux faithful, so I hope we give it everything we have got.

We can still get 12 points and end on a really respectful 55, which would be a fantastic return for a campaign which we were predicted to be “down by Christmas”.

Hope all enjoy the game and even if I won’t shout a lot due to hardly having a voice, I will cheer as well as I can!

Up The Wolves and here’s to a first win (hopefully) in 7 weeks.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not confident today, our recent performances have in my opinion been low working type performance. 50/50 balls in midfield we more often than not we lose possession. Teams that have high press force us into mistakes in passing or simply turn over possession. Luton will press us I'm thinking.

I'll only be able to watch the first half today since I'm looking after my grandson while my daughter goes to a bridal shower.

shaygriff

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On PL Fantasy football, they have Toti as 75% chance of playing because of a hamstring injury! Anyone heard about that?

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Woke up feeling like crap this morning, very sick and quite dizzy at the moment. If I end up going to be bed I'll be sure to catch the highlights and join in on the inevitable (most likely deserved) ref & VAR hate!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mixed thoughts on Forest or Luton, as Nottingham is a much better away day (imo) than Luton so would miss not visiting there.
I upset a former colleague years ago. She originated in Walsall, was working in London and lived in Luton..... I merely asked her why she had picked a clone of home to live in.....

Last edited:

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping for a good performance after the **** show in the week.

I hope if VAR gets involved whether for either side, we unite against it.

Back
Top Bottom