Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool (a)

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool (a).png

Cue complaints how it's a closed shop, but you couldn't possibly be expected to go to Newcastle or Palace on a Sunday.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I missed 1 game last season Brentford away so shouldn't be many on 1230 points.

Last edited:

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 29388

Cue complaints how it's a closed shop, but you couldn't possibly be expected to go to Newcastle or Palace on a Sunday.
Less then 3k tickets and 10% of those a restricted view. Absolute ****ing scandal in this day and age.

It’s 10% or 3k which ever is the lower number. All clubs should be forced to comply with this even if it means structural alterations.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Less then 3k tickets and 10% of those a restricted view. Absolute ****ing scandal in this day and age.

It’s 10% or 3k which ever is the lower number. All clubs should be forced to comply with this even if it means structural alterations.
There is a caveat in the rules as well that that is subject to safely segregating the crowd. Covered seats also come out of the 3000.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They are rebuilding the stand, to be fair.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad they have used last seasons points for this I’m on 1230 points.

Incidentally If any one has a spare Bournemouth ticket they don’t want I’d happily take it off their hands.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are rebuilding the stand, to be fair.
They haven't lost any capacity though. The away section is as it's always been. You had to walk underneath the construction bit in May (it actually made it easier to get to the turnstiles than the usual layout ironically)

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

At least we haven't got the Coady clan taking tickets out of the allocation this time , that must of been a fair few ;)

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Do this years points count towards points for this?

Don’t think mine have been updated
No. They won't do anything until they decide to switch to this season. It'll be 1180 for this I reckon, to watch from the back of the stand bending down to see the Kop end goal.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strange I’ve not received the email regarding Liverpool tickets or when the Bournemouth tickets go on sale
Anyone have any tickets news on Bournemouth

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 29388

There’s a difference between actually going to Newcastle or Palace on a Sunday, and buying tickets for those games to keep your points up, then selling them on.

I’m sure many do go. Just as I’m sure many don’t.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Newbridge
Strange that I’ve not received email regarding Liverpool or Bournemouth away, first time I’ve never had the emails, phone call to the ticket office tomorrow
I didn’t have the Leeds/Spurs one. So if you get the West Ham/Chelsea one you can start those threads! :p

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
At least we haven't got the Coady clan taking tickets out of the allocation this time , that must of been a fair few ;)
I believe club captain is in charge of distributing the away tickets. The "Coady clan" was one you could almost guarantee seeing at every away game, especially his Dad, Mom and Brother.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Easy revenge. Stick their lot in the quadrent in the return fixture

Back
Top Bottom