Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jonzy54 Ref Watch Thread - Coventry City

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Well if you'd offered me a choice of onfield ref between Atwell, Scott and Barrott, I'm definitely taking Barrott. Hopefully someone pulls the plug on the link to Stockley Park.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought the ref did ok actually, he let things flow. The handball call could have gone either way, I would have accepted the on field decision without VAR having to get involved. Semedo got lucky as well I think with the high foot.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He let a lot go for both teams but definitely missed a few clear fouls, mostly shirt pulls.

I think it was clear he wasn't going to give much, we needed to adjust and be a bit stronger/physical. We didn't unfortunately.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally, I thought the referee was diabolical, but that in no way excuses our teams performance, or that Coventry deserved to win.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought the ref did ok actually, he let things flow. The handball call could have gone either way, I would have accepted the on field decision without VAR having to get involved. Semedo got lucky as well I think with the high foot.
IMG_2499.jpeg

Nelson was incredibly lucky not be given any card for this!

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He didn't even give a foul did he? My reaction at the time was we'd end up with a VAR red
Na, should have been a yellow, but I don’t think var gets involved for yellows.
Mind you, they normally invent new rules on the spot to apply to us! So it wouldn’t have shocked me….

Back
Top Bottom