Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jack Grealish

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Neto, Podence or Neves had been on the end of a challenge like that do you think they’d have jumped straight back up and got on with the game? Honestly?

****ing embarrassing stuff from you here.
Podence, certainly not, as he’s cut from the same cloth as Grealish in this respect.

You like him, good for you. I’m able to say he’s a brilliant footballer but I also remember his constant diving for years at Villa that was embarrassing, that he admitted to as well. I remember his stamp on Coady and his general demeanour on the pitch. So **** him.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Posts removed. Anyone wishing serious injury on any player can expect some time off the forum. Its a **** thing to do.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence, certainly not, as he’s cut from the same cloth as Grealish in this respect.

You like him, good for you. I’m able to say he’s a brilliant footballer but I also remember his constant diving for years at Villa that was embarrassing, that he admitted to as well. I remember his stamp on Coady and his general demeanour on the pitch. So **** him.
Funny thing is him and Coady have laughed about it since, it’s football.
Yet here you are still got steam coming out your ears 6 years later.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Go on then BSK, name 12 better players from the West Midlands.
Bert Williams (Bilston)
Stan Cullis (Ellesmere Port)
Norman Deeley (Wednesbury)
Billy Wright (Ironbridge)
Alan Hinton (Wednesbury)
Johnny Hancocks (Walsall)
Steve Bull (Tipton)
Don Howe (Wolverhampton)
Arthur Rowley (Wolverhampton)
Jack Rowley (Wolverhampton)
Duncan Edwards (Dudley)
Bobby Thomson (Smethwick)

That's a dozen off the top of my head, most probably before your time but football didn't start with the PL in 1992. 9 England internationals, and all 12 played at the top level except Steve Bull

Last edited:

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bert Williams (Bilston)
Stan Cullis (Ellesmere Port)
Norman Deeley (Wednesbury)
Billy Wright (Ironbridge)
Alan Hinton (Wednesbury)
Johnny Hancocks (Walsall)
Steve Bull (Tipton)
Don Howe (Wolverhampton)
Arthur Rowley (Wolverhampton)
Jack Rowley (Wolverhampton)
Duncan Edwards (Dudley)
Bobby Thomson (Smethwick)

That's a dozen off the top of my head, most probably before your time but football didn't start with the PL in 1992. 9 England internationals, and all 12 played at the top level except Steve Bull
Fair play good effort BSK, does show as a region we’ve produced very little in 50 years

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play good effort BSK, does show as a region we’ve produced very little in 50 years
Yes, only Steve Bull at the same kind of level who can be called recent. Karl Henry doesn't cut it! I blame Thatcher for de-industrialising the area and turning all the men into fat ******* couch potatoes. Only joking... but not really

Back
Top Bottom