Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Glens "Exciting Style of Play" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bilbrook_Wolves

This has been said by numerous players (Macnamara, Ince and Lescott)! So What is this exciting style of football Glen wants us to play next season?

Now the pitch has been widend and all the fuss over how he wants the pitch to be in perfect condition for next season?

Ive got a feeling its gonna be a quick pacey style like Arsenals, we have already seen a glimpsewith Naylor overlapping on the wings and delivering much more into the box!

S

SFS II

Anything is fine as long as he doesn't play Miller and Vio upfront together and tells the centre halves to hit long balls.

G

Guests

SFS II said:
Anything is fine as long as he doesn't play Miller and Vio upfront together and tells the centre halves to hit long balls.

worked last time....

G

Golden Wanderer

I think a big problem with the play last season was the state of the
pitch. Teamed with people learning the new system. Hopefully, with a
good pre-season under their belts the players can come back on fire,
and really show us what they can do.

IMAB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bilbrook_Wolves said:
This has been said by numerous players (Macnamara, Ince and Lescott)! So What is this exciting style of football Glen wants us to play next season?

TBH I'm never quite sure, I just get the impression that GH believes in retaining possesion and keeping the ball, which does mean lot's of sideways passing and patient build up. It'sjust a shame the fans aren't as patient as the players!
smiley17.gif

It's certainly a season to look forward to though.

(And I found the quote button)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom