Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Complete over-reaction on here

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
City will destroy us or cov anyway. Better off losing now than at Wembley again
I think we’d all like a Wembley trip, but do agree with you. Last time in the semis we could have drawn Man City, Watford or Brighton. Two out of three were beatable to get to the final…

This time, we would be playing City, Liverpool or Chelsea (with Man U and Leicester as possibles). All of those will be very difficult for his thread bare team (even Leicester).

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we’d all like a Wembley trip, but do agree with you. Last time in the semis we could have drawn Man City, Watford or Brighton. Two out of three were beatable to get to the final…

This time, we would be playing City, Liverpool or Chelsea (with Man U and Leicester as possibles). All of those will be very difficult for his thread bare team (even Leicester).
Top 10 finish must be priority now

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do agree, but there have been other performances of late, culminating in the Coventry effort, that suggest a few players need shaking up to make the top 10.
I think so too. I’d start Bouby and give others a chance after the vile

Semedo looks like he needs a rest and Lemina

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think so too. I’d start Bouby and give others a chance after the vile

Semedo looks like he needs a rest and Lemina
Senedo had a half decent game on Saturday imv, so much so the SB were singing his name I'm particular.
There's so many candidates for taking a rest right now which should probably begin with those who will be playing for their country over the next couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom