Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea Away

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Anyone after a ticket? My mate has an available one.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone after a ticket? My mate has an available one.
Hi Jade... yes possibly. Going through an issue with Stubhub at the moment where the seller has tried to palm a Junior ticket off on me. Not sure if they are giving me another ticket or refunding at the moment.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Hi Jade... yes possibly. Going through an issue with Stubhub at the moment where the seller has tried to palm a Junior ticket off on me. Not sure if they are giving me another ticket or refunding at the moment.
Hiya, think the ticket is gone now but I will check sorry x

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Buzzing for this! Let's see if Wolfpack isn't just concept. Let see if we can fight with heart and sinew and not tv expressions; let's see if this team, led by a player who does epitomise the heart and soul of a wolf, everytime he plays, let's see if they can have genuine character and resilience. Let see if they are worthy of our great club.
**** the result. Let's see wolves.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Buzzing for this! Let's see if Wolfpack isn't just concept. Let see if we can fight with heart and sinew and not tv expressions; let's see if this team, led by a player who does epitomise the heart and soul of a wolf, everytime he plays, let's see if they can have genuine character and resilience. Let see if they are worthy of our great club.
**** the result. Let's see wolves.
Impressed by Davis's press conference on the OS. Great that he's a die-hard Wolves fan and great that you could actually understand everything that he said and you weren't scratching your head at the end wondering exactly what he meant.

Back
Top Bottom