Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

3 home games in 7 days

How many points will we pick up?

• 9 points

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • 6-7 points

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • 3-4 points

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • 1-2 points

Votes: 42 39.3%
  • Nil point

Votes: 20 18.7%

• Total voters

surreywolf

Reaction score
Roll up roll up - with the kids playing, opponents in desperate need of points, and our season in danger of trailing off, how many points do you think we’ll collect from Arsenal, Bournemouth and Luton at home

Feel free to add your score predictions below too. I’ll go -

0-4
1-1
1-2

(I reckon Israel-Iran will have nothing on this place come 4.45 next Saturday….)

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We get hammered tomorrow.

We lose, and could get hammered on Wednesday.

The Luton game could be anything as the two teams will be similar (due to their actual ridiculous injury list, not 6-7 players), and Hwang may be able to do a full game.

So 0-3 points.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've put 3-4 in the hope we can get a draw and a win v Luton and B'mouth more in hope than expectation tbh. I just can't wait for this season to end now and just hope Fosun have learnt the lessons from what happens if you set out with a small squad. I think GON's reputation is now so high that if things don't go well in the summer he could well be poached by a side that can demonstrate to him their ambitions.

Reactions: Ian

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Cant get rid of a ticket on the south bank for tomorrow so poor is the expectation for us to get anything plus the ridiculous kick off time,

sorry for the negativity in what has been a positive season overall - my predictions

Arsenal will possibly get 4 or more - 0 in response

Bournemouth - If wang is fit maybe a drab draw but looking 2-0 defeat

Luton - scrapping and if it sends Everton down wont be fussed if its a 1- 0 defeat

Would love 9 points though

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Voted 1-2 but 0 would not be unexpected, big shout out to Jeff and Fosun for the strong squad we have to crawl to the season's finish line.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I went with an optimistic 1-2 but zero would not surprise me.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

Tomorrow could be ugly.

Hopefully RAN and Hwang are able to play against Bournemouth and we take a point.

Then a nervy 2-1 win over Luton.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back to back home games are never any good for us.
Back to back to back spells a miserable week coming up.

2 points at best I’m afraid.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We might beat Luton but without players we won’t get anything from Arsenal and Bournemouth.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Back to back home games are never any good for us.
Back to back to back spells a miserable week coming up.

2 points at best I’m afraid.
24 December wolves 2 Chelsea 1
27 December Brentford 1 wolves 4
30 December wolves 3. Everton 0

Can’t get much more back to back than that

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1 or 2 points at best but I fear three losses .
Injuries will literally see us limp to the end of the season . Gary's season finished in the same way with Bournemouth in 2023 . Shame injuries have scuppered the chance for us to press til the end . He kept us up and that in itself is a big achievement.
0 4
0 2
0 2

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
24 December wolves 2 Chelsea 1
27 December Brentford 1 wolves 4
30 December wolves 3. Everton 0

Can’t get much more back to back than that
Not back to back home games though.

Although the only times we have done it so far this season in the league were
Man City W
Villa D

And

Burnley W
Forest D

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Personally do not see us winning another this season. With the injuries we have 1, a lot of our main threats out or not at 100% 2. Alot of very tired players

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've put 3-4 in the hope we can get a draw and a win v Luton and B'mouth more in hope than expectation tbh. I just can't wait for this season to end now and just hope Fosun have learnt the lessons from what happens if you set out with a small squad. I think GON's reputation is now so high that if things don't go well in the summer he could well be poached by a side that can demonstrate to him their ambitions.
Apart from this past few weeks Ive loved this season

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Feel that love is a bit strong! Some definite highs, more goals and general threat, late win v Spurs, brilliant at Chelsea, easily beating that lot in the Cup obviously. Also some gutting moments (not all provided by the PGMOL). As ever it's all about performance relative to expectation though, and on that basis we've all been happy. In a way maybe a poor end to the season is a good think as it should ensure no complacency from the hierarchy in the Summer (touch wood).

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feel that love is a bit strong! Some definite highs, more goals and general threat, late win v Spurs, brilliant at Chelsea, easily beating that lot in the Cup obviously. Also some gutting moments (not all provided by the PGMOL). As ever it's all about performance relative to expectation though, and on that basis we've all been happy. In a way maybe a poor end to the season is a good think as it should ensure no complacency from the hierarchy in the Summer (touch wood).

Whilst I agree with the majority of your post, I think momentum is a huge thing and ending the season on a bad run and not picking up points can have an ongoing negative effect and follow into preseason/ new season...... as in Lage's first year.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst I agree with the majority of your post, I think momentum is a huge thing and ending the season on a bad run and not picking up points can have an ongoing negative effect and follow into preseason/ new season...... as in Lage's first year.
It also potentially negatively impacts on possible signings.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have too. If we'd known (and the wider footballing world) in August just how good a coach GON was and the quality of some of our players there is no way we would have been considered as relegation favourites. Knowing this now, considering our injuries, a mid-table finish is not too shabby.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 in 7 days and I think I can make none of them, gah. Don't seem to have missed much whilst on my hols tho.

bully9

Reaction score
It’s wolves aye it , always expect the unexpected 9 points cmon me babies

the genius

Reaction score
Voted 4-4 to be optimistic but ill definitely have a pint of what the 9 points voters are drinking please

Back
Top Bottom