Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Man City ticket

I have a spare ticket available for tomorrow SB upper. Face value, DM if interested can meet outside ground.
  2. D

The Future what are the answers

Like most of you hammering away at the keyboard after such a dismal display and probably the worst team selection by Nuno what are the solutions for moving this club forward in the future? My view is the team look tired, have no energy, have no ideas and the new acquisitions are simply not up...
  3. D

Whats not right how to rectify our position

We have had highs of a promotion winning season and two great positions in the Premier league. Our philosophy was 3 at the back and a pressing game to win the ball back, with players being made to wait until they have become accustomed to the way we play. This season with the exception of the...
  4. D

Game management points lost

Interesting if we had seen out some games how many points have we thrown away needlessly. Nuno talks about concentration, learning and improving but these games still leave a bad taste. 6 points gained would see us in 6th position in the table. These games we were in control and playing well...
  5. D

Lack of Goals

We are playing good possession football but not scoring goals is a serious concern. My fear is that teams that score a solitary goal against us will give them the confidence that should be enough to push on and win the game. From the games so far we seem to lack that urgency in the last third...
  6. D

Nunos contract

Does anyone know how long his contract is for? In my humble opinion it should be extended as soon as possible. There has been a lot of talk about him in the media and being linked to various clubs. In addition a lot of our players are being linked with the so called big clubs i.e. Raul, Adama. I...
Back
Top Bottom