Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Wolves v Chelsea comms thread.

what kind of form? guy ain't scored for about a year.
  2. D

Chelsea (H) Pre-Match Thread!

we're gonna get absolutely slapped. this team has no fight.
  3. D

Verdict

most alarming thing for me... Lopetegui. he's getting so many things wrong. why is Jonny somehow first choice all of a sudden? he's shot to pieces. the midfield he can't get right, Neves, Nunes, Lemina. then it's Neves Lemina Gomes, then it's Neves Nunes Moutinho, it's all over the place. i...
  4. D

Podence

some laughable childish comments on here. he's no worse than Neto, in fact he does something Neto doesn't, score.
  5. D

Manchester City Verdict

I'd love you to explain.. Jimenez - 6 Podence - 6
  6. D

Manchester City Verdict

I can't wait to see the back of Neves. He's a brilliant player, but he's badly hampering the way we play.
  7. D

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

serious question, is Raul Jimenez on this football pitch?
  8. D

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

So many goals in that team.
  9. D

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

if he could jump into a champions league team, why haven't a champions league team bought him? he's not ready, that's why.
  10. D

absolute tosh, you've probably never seen the guy play .
  11. D

we most definitely do, Gomes is one for the future, won't be near ready for the Premier League yet, same as Hodge.
  12. D

Still need a CB Still need a CM Still need a CF Even with Sarabia done and possibly Gomes close, we still need the above 3.
  13. D

scared to challenge for headers in the box? then get rid, we are a football team battling for survival, not a charity case!!!
  14. D

Neves

Is nowhere near as good as people on here believe to be and make out. And as pointed above, stifles some of our play. wouldn't be sad to lose him in the summer at all.
  15. D

Joe Hodge

not for me, not seen anything, literally, nothing.
  16. D

Team for Man City

Sa Semedo Collins Kilman Bueno Neves Nunes Lemina Podence Cunha Sarabia
  17. D

Wolves 0-1 Liverpool: The Verdict

best post on here tonight and what most people are missing. it's the passing, it's slow, never in front of the man, always making us stop, recycle, underhit, sometimes overhit. about 3 times in that second half Adama was in acres of space, with Semedo behind him, why oh why does the ball get...
  18. D

Lopetegui

8 games in under Lopetegui. I've only seen one good half of football (Villa away) Still so slow in possession, negative tactics, inability to get bodies into the box, can't take throw ins, can't take corners, still no link between midfield and attack, still the ball stays with the defenders...
  19. D

some people just ain't got eyes have they. Yes Adama was poor, but thats because he was the only player who TRIED to make something happen.
  20. D

verdict: so so many of these players not up to the level required consistently, out of the 16 that played only about 5 or 6 I'd wanna keep, the rest are absolute trash.
Back
Top Bottom