Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. NewburyWolfs

Neves needs to learn to challenge in the air

That must be at least the 3rd or 4th time this season Neves has been out jumped by an opponent for them to score. He knew it as well, he is on his knees with his head in hands when the ball is in the net. Nuno knows as well, and subbed him minutes later. Its basic skills, you jump against them...
  2. NewburyWolfs

2 sleeps to go - Wolves v West Brom

Looks like we need to win a few to catch up overall... www.footballderbys.com/Home/Derby/wolves-westbrom
  3. NewburyWolfs

Jorge Mendes Client List

Stumbled onto this recently... Gestifute - Player agency - Player Agents I wonder who we are likely to see off this list in the near future? On his wiki page sounded like Nuno was his very first client. I've been stiring my WBA mate up all season Ronaldo will be here soon (yeah, I know, too...
  4. NewburyWolfs

Where to now?

Best thing I saw post match was footage of Nuno going ape at throwing it away. I would have been worried if he hadn't. Gives us confidence he will fix it. You can't win anything if you can't hold on to a 2-0 lead for the last 12 minutes. Im gutted, but you have to learn and grow from these...
  5. NewburyWolfs

Nuno demands focus from Wolves for FA Cup semi-final

Worries me Nuno has "urged Wolves to block out the occasion of an FA Cup semi-final at Wembley". I remember the 1979 FA Cup Semi Final against Arsenal at Villa Park. John Barnwell had intentionally kept the players away from all the hype the week before and we looked too relaxed and stage...
  6. NewburyWolfs

Savour Every Minute

To all the younger fans who will experience Sunday for the first time, savour every minute as you never know when it will happen again. Many of us have suffered for decades our clubs demise, minutes from administration, knocked out of the cups by lowly teams, Chorley, two sides of the ground...
Back
Top Bottom