Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Sasa Kalajdzic

So many people revelling in that they can say "I told you so." Any player can suffer this injury. This isn't just a matter of right or wrong but of an actual person's physical health. PS - he had the best year of his career straight off the back of his first ACL.
  2. W

Lage OUT

We don't get the players we've signed without leaving it late. Nunes would never have signed for us in June or July in the hope that Liverpool, Chelsea, United etc would come in for him. Same with Kalajdzic with the Dortmund and Bayern interest. Futile criticism. For a club in our position, you...
  3. W

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I know it's all about leverage and posturing but it's just nuts turning that down for Hwang if the reasoning behind it in the report is genuine. Only Premier League clubs (so that eliminates all the other potential suitors in Europe) would ever pay that kind of figure for him and he's not a...
  4. W

Toti Gomes

Strong in duels, good ball-carrier, decent pace. What I would say is that he does that thing that a lot of defenders do where he wins, not pointless, but ‘easy’ tackles that look good (eg attacker on the sideline with nowhere to go and just wants to be tackled to win the throw, defender then...
  5. W

January 22 transfer window

The Joao Felix experience. It seems (naturally) the club really wanted to buy him but his reputation and ability progressed so quickly mid-season that he became unattainable for us and the only way he would leave (with Benfica seeing Atleti recieve a huge sum for Griezmann from Barca) would be...
  6. W

Embarrassing

The frustration I think mainly stems from the fact that we were so close (yet so incredibly far) from having a fantastic window. We did all of the stuff around the periphery of the squad (Mosquera looks good, even though he's a downgrade Sa's a big improvement in areas we need, Hwang is a player...
  7. W

Bruno’s 4-4-2 - Fill the gaps!

Fair enough, only watched him a handful times, it’s just that when I plugged Pizzi’s name into SmarterScout he had the most comparable data (who was at least realistic) so I chucked him in.
  8. W

Bruno’s 4-4-2 - Fill the gaps!

Don’t think we’ll see two ‘traditional’ strikers upfront. At Benfica, Joao Felix was one of the two in more of a ball-carrier and a bit of a creator role who floated off the traditional 9 (Jota played a similar part for us when Nuno played 3-5-2 in 18/19). Much more likely to see a Neto or...
  9. W

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

John Percy tweet from last year saying Moutinho was due to sign a new deal. Didn't officially sign it until more than two months later. These things take time. Article is absolute guesswork - can't believe that anybody would give it any credence. Just gives more and more ammo to the people who...
  10. W

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

Adama's always been like this, it's just the way he is (and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it). Whenever we score (or even when you look back to goals in his Boro days) he always looks unmoved. Even when he scores himself it always seems like he has no idea what to do to celebrate. Just...
  11. W

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

Don't get me wrong - I will be very pleased if we sign Esteves but surely he won't be first choice? He's only made two senior appearances, surely that isn't the immediate upgrade on Doc we need? Surely it will be like Fabio being behind Raul (unless Nuno decides to change shape) where we will...
  12. W

Definitely not transfer rumours. If you post here it must be anything other than transfer rumours.

In the year we won the Championship, our top scorer was Jota with 17 goals. So far this season Bowen has scored 16 in 27 for a mid-table Hull side. I'm in no way saying he is a better player than Jota, but Bowen obviously has something about him.
  13. W

Ruben Dias!

And claimed that we were signing Talisca and Nakajima.
  14. W

Dani Olmo ( linked)

Only knew him prior to today due to Football Manager in all honesty (he’s brilliant on the game), but after watching the video he reminded me a bit of Jota. Comes across more to me as an alternative to play just off the striker rather than centre-midfield, which would be good as we have no...
  15. W

Patrick Cutrone (Signed!)

Watch Dendoncker’s interview from when he signed last year. That coupled with reports at the time claiming that ‘he’d settled for Wolves’ at the deadline suggests he wasn’t too joyous either. I’m sure if you ask him now, he’s delighted he chose to come here. We don’t know for a fact Cutrone is...
  16. W

Why are we assuming he doesn’t want to come? Yes, it’s more than possible, but the only two credible journalists reporting (Spiers & Di Marzio) have said nothing of the kind to suggest that he categorically doesn’t want to sign.
  17. W

Wolves Transfer Rumour Thread Summer 2019

Looks more like a Dendoncker-alternative rather than the elusive centre-half we have been chasing.
  18. W

Ruben Dias!

Dias subbed off.
  19. W

No 10

Need someone who can break lines and drive the ball, that doesn't necessarily mean a traditional 'number 10', like Bruno Fernandes. In this formation, with no AM, players who we've been linked with such as Franck Kessie and Gedson Fernandes would be ideal since despite how brilliant they are...
  20. W

Same journo was tweeting about us going for Andre Silva 'again' the other week and that we were interested in Abate last summer. Relax.
Back
Top Bottom