Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Lopetegui

If he walked away then great, i'd have nothing bad to say. But he didn't walk away did he? You don't get a year of full pay if you just walk away.
  2. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Should Bull Have Gone?

I have no doubt Bully would have made it in the prem. Feel like Jamie Vardy had similar strengths and weaknesses., and if he could do it then Bully could.
  3. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Not for me ;). Though we could do worse.
  4. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

For me the performances in the losses against Villa and Arsenal have made me more impressed with GON as a manager. I like how we tried to play. Impresses with Boubs, Kilman, Gomes Doyle and both Bueno's. First 30 of Chirewa looked nice too.
  5. WolfInSheep'sClothing

No he's not okay. He's both brilliant and ****.
  6. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Some of it just needs to be some depth players. Would re-sign Cav if I could!
  7. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Honestly seeing our squad at the moment, I don't want to lose anybody before we sign players. Once we get 4 or 5 in then maybe we can let one go!
  8. WolfInSheep'sClothing

I am going to defend Sarabia. I want him him next season because he has a lovely touch and fantastic weight of pass. I don't think he can be a number 9.
  9. WolfInSheep'sClothing

How about we wait to get rid until Chirewa gets 4 goals and 7 assists?
  10. WolfInSheep'sClothing

One of his legs looked like it was about to bend tonight.
  11. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Why the **** are we getting rid of players when we've got literally 11 senior players?
  12. WolfInSheep'sClothing

I think centre forward is number one on our wishlist. But then keeper for me.
  13. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Sa should stop that.
  14. WolfInSheep'sClothing

I think Kilman has played really well today other than the really dodgy orange card offence. I think our midfield
  15. WolfInSheep'sClothing

That is a good tactic when you've got a half injured side. We're one goal away from a good result.
  16. WolfInSheep'sClothing

Come on O'Neill. Bring on M'Bappe.
  17. WolfInSheep'sClothing

As it should be today. Keep the ball. Be annoying. Hope we have a chance in the last 10.
  18. WolfInSheep'sClothing

It is okay, because we don't have any fit forwards and three games in a week. Bring on RAN with 10 mins to go and see what happens.
  19. WolfInSheep'sClothing

I feel like this is wolves reserves vs west ham or something. If this side wins the league I will **** myself laughing.
Back
Top Bottom