Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Away end at Molineux

Are we really selling these seats? Or has this fan gone up to a seat that we don't actually sell? This is worse than Burnden Park with the supermarket. Bit embarrassing if we do.
  2. D

Say something nice about the baggies

Bob Taylor was a good striker. Can’t really think of anything else to say.
  3. D

Should we stop being so fickle?

Start the season off badly and it was O’Neill out, we’re gradually improving. We start games badly eg Bournemouth and everyone hada go at Cunha and then he turned it around. I think it’s fair to criticize how a person is performing at a specific monent in time but to knee jerk and start...
  4. D

SB9 clothes

Who here owns SB9 clothes? https://sb9.shop/ I always choose SB9 over nike or adidas.
  5. D

Embracing the championship

We all know we’re doomed, so let’s look forward and find some positives of going down. I do think if we go down and keep teggers then we’ll walk it next season.
  6. D

Funny things you’ve seen/heard watching the wolves

Hopefully a thread to cheer us up. I remember when we conceded a last minute equaliser to Watford in the 90s, Shirtliff slipped on his @rse and Kevin Phillips nipped in and scored. I was with my mate in the Billy Wright upper, and a bloke near us was absolutely livid, don’t think I’ve seen a...
  7. D

Team for Arsenal

It’s a tough one isn’t it? Think we need a Bruno masterclass to win this one, I’m not sure who we should play tbh. Sa Semedo Kilman Coady Saiss Ait-Nouri Moutinho(if fully fit, wasn’t yesterday) Neves Hwang Raul Podence Bring neto on later.
  8. D

Is the euro league a ballache?

Even when we were in it with Nuno, I wasn’t really bothered with it until we got to the quarters, might have been because of the empty stadiums but would you be up for a game against Randy RandersFc whoever the duck they are. (Leicester opposition) Much rather watch premier league or fa cup...
  9. D

So has Doherty taken his game to the next level?

Good luck bro, but semedo has taken us to the next level son.
  10. D

Geoff Thomas and Mark Venus, Stevie Bull now you better believe us

Absolute choon this was. Think we should bring it back as our anthem.
  11. D

Song for our defence

We’ve got the best defence in the world! We’ve got Coady and Kilman, Saiss and Ait Nouri and Nelson Se-me-dooooooo! Bloody love our defence.
  12. D

Can we get behind the boys now?

Lads/ladettes let’s prove we are the best fans in the land and get behind them 100%, let’s stop with these knee jerk comments calling certain players awful, has beens, liabilities etc. We all hope in jan we sign a few and push on but this is the team we have now until at least the end of jan so...
  13. D

Lost interest

Can't be bothered to watch us play against Spurs to see the inevitable 18 missed chances then rely on Traore to conjure up an assist on the right-wing only for him to overhit the ball by 50 yards. Convince me that I should.
  14. D

Mistakes made this season

There’s been a few: - not buying a good backup striker to Raul at the start of the season - buying fabio silva - signing Vitinha - selling Jota - selling Doherty - buying semedo - not buying a decent midfielder preseason - playing a weakened team against saints in the FA cup anymore? Not sure...
  15. D

Chris Wood

I’d buy him for 15 million, he’s a good striker, would fit in well. Always causes havoc against us. Whaddayasay?
  16. D

Where can I buy the third kit?

Would love it with Moutinho on the back. Thanks!
  17. D

how come no one is worried about relegation?

Right now we're only 6 points off, and we have to play Fulham on Friday, we could easily be 3 points away from them at the end of the week. I'm a tad worried.
  18. D

Why do we persist?

This isn’t working! We can’t freaking score!
  19. D

Moutinho underappreciated

Think he’s been playing well the last few games, loads of fans saying he’s lost it, but he is a very important and reliable player. You know with Joao that the ball will stick when he recieves it and it’s something we take for granted (look at Barkley faffin around at the end). Ok he should be...
  20. D

Zero threat

We have nothing, just a few ****ty runs down the wings and then cross then **** all. Im ****ed off with that utter ****e tonight.
Back
Top Bottom