Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

Fulham verdict

Just got home how serious are neto and bellegarde's injuries ?
  2. A

Michael Beale... NO....NO....NO....

He just seems to be going from a fiasco to another. Body language, general attitude towards players fans and staff, can't see him getting another job at championship level anytime soon
  3. A

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Expect an influx of Brazilian fans and black and red emotions on wolves social medias lol
  4. A

Gary v nuno

As far as i love our current team I don't think I'll ever witness a team as good as the first 2 PL season one.
  5. A

Loan Thread 2023/24

At last !!
  6. A

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

The anxiety as they see Neto charging towards their goal The sight of relief as they think he's ruined it The scream as they suddenly realise that was Neto and not some average championship player and that the ball is going in The taunting and celebrations from our players Piece of art
  7. A

The irony of the ugliest and scruffiest fanbase in the country calling Neto an inbred during his goal celebration when he could quite literally steal the Mrs of every single Albion fan
  8. A

So the scruffy **** who entered the pitch with his scarf did assault what may have been a wolves fan (12:40 mark on the vlog posted above) From behind of course
  9. A

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

If anyone has the picture of Neto showing off the wolves badge and taunting the inbreds would you mind sharing it
  10. A

Sunderland having to hand over a home end to Newcastle in the FA Cup

Didn't think a club could ever do worth than grant their fiercest rivals their home end, and in came Sunderland lol
  11. A

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Not a day goes by without Hwang / Lemina / Gomes / Ait Nourri / Toti / Cunha posting an Instagram story about how much they love one or more of the aforementioned players lol
  12. A

Brentford v Wolves comms thread.

Genuinely feeling bad for Collins Great to see Jean-Jean on the scoresheet
  13. A

Brentford v Wolves comms thread.

Our defending is horrendous lol
  14. A

Jonny Castro Otto

Raul Coady Jota
  15. A

Jonny Castro Otto

Another great servant who leaves in dreadful conditions
  16. A

Jonny Castro Otto

Can anyone sum up the e&s article ? Many thanks
  17. A

Today's Games 2022-23.

let's be honest any other keeper than Maignan in goal and that was a straight goal from Collins, that header was technically perfect
  18. A

José Sa makes the FIFA Ultimate Team of the Week

Second time this season a wolves player makes it to the starting 11
  19. A

Spurs verdict thread

Raul's reaction to the goal :hearteyes: But apparently he doesn't care about the club anymore.
Back
Top Bottom