Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Would be very happy with Reed if he comes in, improves the squad and he's a better player than both Hodge and Boubacar currently. If we get Reed over the line it could allow hodge to go out on loan which would benefit his development.
  2. S

Enso Gonzalez

Looks an exciting prospect from the clips on youtube. Club will have done extensive research to pay out the reported 5m for him. From Hobbs' comments i think he'll be around the first team rather than the u23's.
  3. S

But after the Neves & Coady sales FFP was no linger a real issue. Just a smokescreen by Jeff to not spend any money
  4. S

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Should have taken at least a point last night but performance is certainly a positive. More clinical finishing and we wouldn't have needed VAR to help us out. The goal to concede was also poor defending and i have no idea what Sa was doing positionally. A stonwewall penalty yes, but we should...
  5. S

Gazball!

Loved the way we set up last night, initially disappointed not to see Fabio involved from the start but Cunha's role was almost like a false 9, dropping deep to create a 4 man narrow midfield and dominated uniteds. Promising signs from O'Neil, think he will adapt our playing style depending on...
  6. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Think the 8 formations is a bit harsh. For instance is there really much of a difference between 442, 442 double six and 4411.. Could even argue the 4411 is very similar to 4231. Wouldn't read to much into the formations personally, it's more down to the style of play being consistent throughout...
  7. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Hard to define his tactics because of the shear lack of managerial jobs he's had. At Bournemouth he took over and tried to make them hard to beat and pick up points where possible. Dull but effective and in the end he kept them up, but their results improved after they spent around 70m in Jan...
  8. S

Financial situation of the club

I don't think we could even get close to Scott's valuation tbh. Sounds like we made the bids and then realised our financial position was worse than thought (or apparently so).
  9. S

Gary O’Neil - Poll

If it is any silver lining, it could've been Lampard or Dean Smith! Still rather we look at Ralph Hasenhuttl
  10. S

Lopetegui

Absolute rat Guillem is as well
  11. S

Lopetegui

The Gary O'Neil appointment is so uninspiring also. Cheap, yes man, perfect for Jeff Shi. Kept Bournemouth up by riding their luck mostly and playing counter attacking football. Ralph Hasenhuttl would be my number 1 pick
  12. S

Lopetegui

In two minds with this whole thing. Part of me thinks JLO has known the situation all summer, the squad still has lots of quality and he was healthily backed in January so should just get on with the job at hand. The other part of me agrees with him being annoyed and wanting to strengthen after...
  13. S

Who’s Getting Relegated? (2023-2024)

Think Sheff U are bankers to go. Lost Ndiaye and haven't recruited well enough so far. Luton i think will do better than expected and tough to beat but just lack enough real quality. Wild card guess of Fulham. Lost or losing Mitrovic, second season syndrome. in reality it could be 3 of at least...
  14. S

Agree with this. No fees to be amortised over the next few years, will tend to overpay on wages slightly however the wage budget shouldn't be causing us issues this year with most of the big earners leaving and general squad size reduction. Experienced CM & CB and I think we have a decent...
  15. S

Can see him doing it on the Friday before the start of the season. Just to give the two fingers up to Shi
  16. S

Missing out on the gaffers priority signing then! Such a shame we finally get a top manager in and a what seems like a decent sporting director in Hobbs but their hands are tied due the mess they've inherited from Sellers & Shi.
  17. S

£38m we signed him for I believe, 5 year deal would leave us owing closer to £30m
  18. S

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Why hasn't Cundle been given a chance during pre-season for JLO to even take a look at him? Was one of the academies best prospects and he had a decent season at Swansea...
  19. S

We shouldn't be entertaining anything less than 60m for Nunes.
  20. S

After selling Collins, would it not of made sense to hang onto Sanderson until we can make the Elvedi transfer? for the sake of 2m and small wages we're now down to just 3 cb's. Alfie Pond is the current 4th choice, good move again Wolves
Back
Top Bottom