Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Diego Costa

Well, if you're right about the FA managing the entire process, and presume you are, than I apologise for being shirty - I understood your previous comment to suggest that Government decisions are not open to political influence, when quite clearly they are. My bad. Apologies for...
  2. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Diego Costa

Do you know how Government REALLY works as opposed to the Ladybird book version?
  3. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Diego Costa

The Home Office is nothing to do with Government? OK then...! I'm sure if this were a situation afflicting Liverpool FC or Man Utd, all their fans would be 100% of the view that the Home Office is nothing to do with Government. Not.
  4. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Diego Costa

Will self-interest in Government swing things here? I can't see how rejecting a work permit for Costa and thereby consequently imperiling Wolves's chances of avoiding relegation this season (even if the club has been the author of its own misfortunes where striker numbers are concerned) will...
  5. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Kilman & Collins

Tightest defence in the league... Shame about our goals for column however!
  6. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Predict the 2022/23 Premier League Table

Man City Spurs Liverpool Man Utd Arsenal Chelsea Brighton Newcastle Brentford Crystal Palace Southampton Fulham West Ham Leeds Wolves Everton Aston Villa Leicester Bournemouth Nottingham Forest
  7. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Boubacar Traore

So, no Boubs out with the lads at 3pm today then? :(
  8. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Sasa Kalajdzic

I've got a really positive feeling about this guy. I think he's going to be immense for us (and I don't mean by being 6'7"!)
  9. John de Wolf's hairdryer

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I like the fact that the French Radio Station account has developed a Black Country accent... Wolverampton indeed
  10. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Parker SACKED

Thunderbirds are GO!
  11. John de Wolf's hairdryer

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

It would explain why we didn't see Adama at all, and Donk until the very last knockings, on Sunday - they're both on their way this week.
  12. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Neto to Arsenal?

Q: How does an Arsenal fan change a light bulb? A; He/she (they?) hold it up to a hanging ceiling socket and wait for the world to revolve around them.
  13. John de Wolf's hairdryer

He scored one against Forest in last season's League Cup, and he also scored one against Spurs in the League Cup, who are by no means inconsequential opposition.
  14. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Notwithstanding he scored six in 30 appearances last season?
  15. John de Wolf's hairdryer

Pod has 11 goals in 72 appearances for Wolves and was our joint top scorer last season.
  16. John de Wolf's hairdryer

What's wrong with this picture?

You (and your wife) presumably have eyes... You can surely figure it out.
  17. John de Wolf's hairdryer

What's wrong with this picture?

Yeah, I'm fine. Just couldn't believe that a national newspaper (OK, it's the Daily Mail) would publish a photo accompanying a story that's been altered digitally in some way, intentionally or unintentionally, that suggests something, um, well, of very questionable taste. Of course, if we had...
Back
Top Bottom