Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

January 2024 transfer window thread.

I would add Cunha to that list. Like Neves before him the club seems to have gotten under his skin so I would hope he gives another season or two but our resolve might be severely tested in the summer.
  2. A

Albion punishment

If not someone will one day. People who **** around like that find out sooner or later
  3. A

Albion punishment

And the play offs, where they were allowed to come right up to the away end to gloat and goad us for what seemed like an eternity. Unlike them lot Sunday we were again very restrained despite a gut wrenching defeat and serious provocation.
  4. A

Albion punishment

Not to mention ITV. Whilst they didn't want to broadcast the scenes doesn't mean they weren't recording them and police will no doubt be asking for any footage. So Police/ITV footage should have them banged to rights. When they stopped fighting the police, after truncheons had been deployed...
  5. A

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Might still be a trolley dash towards the end of the window but no one seems to be blinking at the moment. Think there's a lot of clubs in our situation where money is tight and everyone cautious after Forest and Everton's charges still fresh. Limited budgets will stretch further in the summer.
  6. A

Albion punishment

Sandwell slums finest!
  7. A

Albion punishment

Yep. A lot of disinformation to distract from the real issue. Their total failure to control their fans, and it's not the first time. Smacks of massive complacency. If the FA are hell bent on charging Wolves it will be over the flares. One did land in the corner of the east stand and I saw a...
  8. A

Albion punishment

Despite all the trumped up excuses on their side I really can't see that line seeing Wolves being charged in any way. Yes it's idiotic to go in the home end and celebrate but it doesn't excuse the violence that ensued. Yes albion have the right to eject any away fan found in a home area and...
  9. A

Five more wins.

I agree with the 5 wins target. Forest and Everton stayed up last season with 9 and 8 wins respectively but also had 11 and 12 draws respectively. All other teams in the bottom half, including ourselves managed 11+ wins and half a dozen or more draws.
  10. A

Midweek Man United match at Molineux moved

Fa cup game Friday 5th Jan at 7:15pm. Strange kick off time. Not picked for TV. Any idea why Friday and 7:15pm?
  11. A

End of Game Music

This is very true. If things weren't right on the pitch there would be no end of game music and my wish would come true, but if that's the deal for winning games and all I've got to moan about I'll gladly put up with it! :)
  12. A

End of Game Music

I may be in the minority. So if we must have end of game music then Slade or Led Zep would be my preference too.
  13. A

End of Game Music

Don't worry I enjoyed yesterday's win as much as any Wolves fan and I've nothing against status quo. Just think end of game music, particularly so soon after the final whistle, is a bit like goal music. Orchestrated celebration and tinpot. Don't recall any other club I've visited recently doing...
  14. A

End of Game Music

Really infuriating! The ref had barely blown the full time whistle before Rocking All Over The World was drowning out any natural post match celebration. Had to wait until it finished before we were allowed to sing Mario's name. Really grinds my gears. Something else along with VAR that ruins...
  15. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yeah my heart bleeds for him ... lol
  16. A

2018-19

Curbishley at Charlton springs to mind. He took them to 7th in the Prem 2003/04, then 11th and 13th the next two seasons. If I remember correctly the Charlton hierarchy thought he had taken them as far as he could believing they could break into the European places with someone else .... and so...
  17. A

Gary O’Neil

As much as I'd love him gone, realistically he'll get a few more games (the powers that be should be working on the contingency plan to replace him in the meantime though). He won't get anywhere near JL's home record of last season, so the next two away games against Sheff U and Bournemouth are...
  18. A

Wolves Next Manager

Yes Shi's finger prints were nowhere near the crime scene. He'll hang Hobbs out to dry if it saves his bacon in Bejing.
  19. A

Poll: GON by October? A temperature test. In, out, or on the fence?

Yeah doesn't fit the stop gap narrative :( Depressing. I need to shut my eyes and travel back in time to my "happy place". Spurs away pre pandemic ... ah thats better!
  20. A

Gary O’Neil

Don't feed the trolls!
Back
Top Bottom