Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

Congratulations @SingYourHeartsOut for your last gasp win! I'm just chuffed to be 2nd.
  2. S

I couldn't decide which ones to asterisk this week so just posted and then forgot to edit them in once I'd decided. Ah well.
  3. S

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Couldn't go today, but driving home during the 1st half and listening on the radio the fans sounded very loud. Watched the 2nd half on Sky and there was continuous noise from the Wolves fans. I thought we did well in the circumstances and it wasn't the whitewash it could have been.
  4. S

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Kind of what was expected. Glad he's rotated a bit in the middle, give Lemina a breather.
  5. S

GG 1, 9, 11, 8
  6. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Why yes I do. I even captained him. :cool:
  7. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Think you jinxed that, Blackburn are winning 1-0!
  8. S

GG 4, 10, 12, 13
  9. S

Wolves Women - News and Info

Ladies won 5-1 this afternoon at home to Halifax. Bit sloppy from both teams at times but Halifax didn't do much to trouble the Wolves goalkeeper until the 93rd minute when they scored.
  10. S

Thought I'd made a hash of GG but very happy to be top for now. Could all change after the weekend but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
  11. S

GG 1, 4, 7, 12
  12. S

13. S

0-7 now.
  14. S

Box of shame for the prediction league this week yet 2nd overall for Goals Galore. Very contradictory performances! Just noticed that my plus score in GG is the highest out of everyone. Need to improve on my minus picks if I'm to win it.
  15. S

GG 7, 9, 11, 10
  16. S

GG 5, 6, 12, 9
  17. S

International call ups

Sarabia and Ait-Nouri in the starting XIs for Spain and Algeria respectively tonight.
  18. S

I picked a good week to score well in Goals Galore. Catching up to the top 3 now, fingers crossed for a decent end to the season!
  19. S

Team v villa

Thought H Bueno did well today so would play him LWB and push Ait-Nouri forward. As for the rest, I just want to see them have a bit more fight about them otherwise Villa could give us a proper dicking.
  20. S

Coventry (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Got here stupidly early but just seen the players arrive on the coach. Didn't see Cunha, Neto, Bellegarde or Dawson.
Back
Top Bottom