Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. BanburyWolf

Recruitment strategy

Excellent article in The Athletic about Man City's transfer policy, and as I read about City's methods I couldn't help but think of Wolves. Some observations: - City went from wanting 13 category A players, 5 squad players, and the rest young players. They now want ~19 category A, and no...
  2. BanburyWolf

Valverde Red Card

Real Madrid win Super Cup - and it's all down to Federico Valverde's red card Video of the incident readily available from YouTube, but basically: 115 mins gone, second period extra time, Morata through on goal. What do you do if you're Valverde?
  3. BanburyWolf

'Soccernomics' and Wolves

So I'm off for summer break and it's reading time. Just picked up Simon Kuper's 'Soccernomics', and if you're familiar with the book/movie 'Moneyball', it looks at football in the same way. The first chapter included some interesting insight into England, and why they struggle. One of the...
  4. BanburyWolf

Wim massive in Tucson, Az

Just got back from San Francisco to Tucson yesterday, popped down the local for a few, and ran into this guy. Jimenez on the back. Whilst in California, I was wearing my shirt and a young girl started singing "Nuno had a dream..." Five-year-old Jack at school recognised the badge on a polo...
  5. BanburyWolf

Best players you've seen for Wolves XI

No games to talk about, so how has the last season changed your all-time Wolves XI, that you actually saw play? All players have to be at the level/standard you saw them play for Wolves, so Ince at United doesn't count. Patricio 18/19 Boly 18/19 Coady 18/19 De Wolf 94/95 Doherty 18/19 Jonny...
  6. BanburyWolf

F365 article about Nuno

Nuno Santo is the Ole Testament prophet we love already... - Football365 Quite a nice article here with a few quotes I'd never heard. Sometimes, during the course of my day I remember Nuno is our boss, and I just smile. These are the days, my friends!
  7. BanburyWolf

'Worst' Premier League XI this season

The ‘worst’ Premier League XI of the season so far - Football365 Wolves have two players in here - special prize if you can guess them both. Think the metric is they need to have played a majority of games. ...two in the eleven...and we're still seventh.
Back
Top Bottom