Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

EFL Cup Ipswich V Wolves VERDICT

Get Ted Lasso in
  2. J

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

What is actually gained from writing off young players and new signings?! So toxic. Get behind your team.
  3. J

Wolves v Leeds FLC3 comms thread.

Nice goal by Traore!
  4. J

Michael Beale

He might not have a sexy name, but he might be the manager to bring the connection between the club and the fans back together. A quick Google shows how highly regarded Beale is as a coach, man manager and a person. Hoping this is going to be a positive long term appointment if Fosun choose...
  5. J

Nuno: Yes or No?

I've also been told and so has my mother....
  6. J

Patrick Cutrone (Signed!)

Welcome to the Pack! Looking forward to see this lad play.
  7. J

Patrick Cutrone (Signed!)

Saw this someone had made on twitter and thought it was pretty cool. Hope it happens!
  8. J

Where do you sit on match day?

Steve Bull J4
  9. J

Jesús Vallejo

Uncle Jorge was definitely there. Apologies for poor quality. Zoomed in from the Steve Bull.
  10. J

European Emotions

Redflagwolf, that is a beautiful memory. Thank you for sharing it with us! For me, tonight will be the start of my European experience (29 years old) and I hope its the start of many. Enjoy the match!!
  11. J

Wolves Transfer Rumour Thread Summer 2019

From signing the likes of Steven Mouyokolo and being linked with other teams "Rubbish" and castoffs to now potentially signing some of Europe's "wonderkids" This window so far ,may of made many frustrated but I bet many teams will be looking at the players we are being linked to, with a touch of...
  12. J

Quick Appeal, World Cup Wall Chart

Not sure if its any use to you, but I used this one for work. Posts tagged 'world cup chart' Downloaded it and printed it off A1 on a plotter. Seems a pretty decent one.
Back
Top Bottom