Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Dazzling Dave

Dazzling Dave and THAT Bournemouth fan.

Thats a very good idea will do my best to make this happen :)
  2. Dazzling Dave

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Thanks really great to hear you enjoy the vlog and glad it gives you a sense of being there :)
  3. Dazzling Dave

Gary O'Neil - tactics

thank you so much for kind words really means alot
  4. Dazzling Dave

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Thanks for the kind words. No expert just a fan like everyone else, we just do our best to do a variety of content and would always welcome any fan no matter there opinion as long as its respectful to come on and have their say. Football and our club is so important to us all, its great to have...
  5. Dazzling Dave

Grasshoppers Zürich

Thanks Mate
  6. Dazzling Dave

Morgan Gibbs-White

personally would like to see MGW given a chance
  7. Dazzling Dave

TONIGHT 7:30pm LIVE Q&A with TIM SPIERS discussing All Things Wolves

Just thought id drop this here as are due to have TIM SPIERS on the Always Wolves podcast and Live on my YouTube channel tonight. I wanted to get a general feeling of any topics you would like us to cover and ask Tim about in relation to Wolves & Fosun. Let us know and we will do our best to...
  8. Dazzling Dave

Wolves v Everton LIVE in Berlin tonight

Matt's a top lad and a regular contributor to my international fan reaction. was great to finally meet him and get him on the reaction
  9. Dazzling Dave

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

its not me its misinformation my other Accout is Always Wolves thanks I believe its a young lad that runs the Wolfpack. dont know what's been said but I think he is only like 17 so maybe give him a break
  10. Dazzling Dave

Yesterday

Thank you so much for this means alot. I have most people that are really supportive in fact I have had many emails especially over lockdown thats wrote to me to say how its helped them and their mental health as they live alone and its connected them with other Fans and feel part of the wolves...
  11. Dazzling Dave

Open letter from fans trust to jeff shi

Totally incorrect. You saw someone post when the site was being built, thats not what they actually cost when went on sale and lots of people have and in fact some of the money also goes to good causes close to my heart. All prices are online with lots of other wolves fan peeps that have done...
  12. Dazzling Dave

Yesterday

Answer to your question as I get asked this from time to time. Basically my channel came about by accident, the day I had a new phone we had a game and I wanted to test out the video so I filmed my match experience wanted to keep it as a keep safe so to speak so put it on YouTube. I used to say...
  13. Dazzling Dave

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

For reference absolutely noting to do with The Wolfpack the other account I run is Always Wolves for the podcast. But yeah thanks for the misinformation
  14. Dazzling Dave

Molineux View podcast

Would just like to say thanks for this, it has continued this season and the podcast has actually been made a finalist in this years Football Content Awards for Best Premier League podcast, which came as a suppose to us. We are doing phone is shows after every game and anyone that would like to...
  15. Dazzling Dave

Brighton vs Wolves - Post match video chat

Just came cross this mate, really perked up my day thank you so so much
  16. Dazzling Dave

Chorley 1986 - What It meant and the circumstances at the time

Love this mate really great piece
  17. Dazzling Dave

Television Coverage And The New Season

Saw on the news today that they are not planning on doing what they did at the end of last season, which is really annoying, I hope this changes
Back
Top Bottom