Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Fazwolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

Unless it's in the spinsors logo I have about 5 recent ones upstairs in the drawer without white on them.
  2. Fazwolf

Wolves V Brighton tickets on General sale

Not sure what you want the club to do here. If we accept that the stand probably should be covered but you know it isn't when you get your ticket. Its lashing down unluckily on the day your in there. There is nowhere else in the ground to move 500 people to. So what do you think the club can do...
  3. Fazwolf

Would you take 7th?

The first three rounds are. Genuine where the hell is that. But 7th in Premier league comes in later stage.
  4. Fazwolf

Would you take 7th?

I had a look at this as presumed would be all crap teams and destinations. If we start like spurs we would start in the play off round. So miss 3 qualifying rounds. Win the play off then your in group stages. decent destinations for a good trip. All these teams are in this at various...
  5. Fazwolf

Chelsea verdict

Has to be a WUM . The "mighty" Chelsea are the reigning European champions.
  6. Fazwolf

Goal music

I dunno . I think by where I am in the South Bank most people like it. And I dont think many of them would come on here. Mainly twitter Preferred media of choice I think.
  7. Fazwolf

Goal music

I think the point is there are 250 votes from a crowd of 30000. So while it may represent voters on the mix. The mix doesn't represent the majority of fans. .. a lot of fans who attend wouldn't even know what it is. They would be attending the match rather than on for example a comms thread...
  8. Fazwolf

Goal music

For me I think one of the earlier posters nailed it. The club must have seen the fans singing it themselves and picked up on it. Personally not a massive fan of gisl music or although not assed either. This one is good for now but has a shelf life.
  9. Fazwolf

Goal music

As "a group" we all seemingly have a different view so there is no group. Also the fact only 200 have voted out of 30000 attendees, ShowsMolineux mix is not the voice of all fans. Im sure the other 29800 may have been raving away after the goals. Let's not pretend the mix speaks for everyone...
  10. Fazwolf

Nuno's final season

Where about do you come from . Are you local. I dont know people whose view you represent. Seem like a typical Internet tool. Wheres your local . What stand do you sit in
  11. Fazwolf

Congratulations Mick

If your about 50 with 40 years following. Then you would have spent about 30 years of your life in the championship. Losing play off after play off. Playing same teams year after year. So anyone who gave me the thrill of that promotion year and a decent 15 months in prem when no one else...
  12. Fazwolf

Otasowie

Hope your right
  13. Fazwolf

Otasowie

So exactly like Donk then.
  14. Fazwolf

Carabao Cup 2nd Rnd - Stoke City (H) verdict

Meet u half way 2.. i aint knocking him . First game . 18. Will be class
  15. Fazwolf

How can u give 7 when there is not much time ..
  16. Fazwolf

Silva . Starved of chances.. he missed 4. And I aint knocking him b4 u pile i n. First game. What game u watch . Starved
  17. Fazwolf

New Kit 2020/2021

I vaguely remember one year they put up 6 options and the fans had to vote for the one they liked best. Sure the top three was all close so proves one man's meat is another's poison. Or maybe I dreamt this
  18. Fazwolf

New Kit 2020/2021

Same I know i will either buy it now if i like it, or when its reduced for playing 5 a side or the gym or dossing round house.
  19. Fazwolf

New Kit 2020/2021

If you scroll back thru time you will find a debate about whether it was gold or yellow on mm. I aint gonna cos cba. But I remember it. I liked ithat one w88.. but I like this one. And i Didnt like last years. My point is the fan base will never entirely agree. I always think some...
  20. Fazwolf

New Kit 2020/2021

20 blokes on mm. Aint the fans. There's probably 50000 including sleepers Have you emailed everyone to ask opinion.. or you just saying you like the yellow one ' and you know 200 other blokes who do .. so this one is no good. To me Its better than the yellow one . Im not right and...
Back
Top Bottom