Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Kilman keep or sell?

I’ve never known a Wolves captain with so little rapport with the supporters. No leadership and as last week really poor defensively. I hope he’s not captain next season
  2. J

City verdict

Aside from the usual one sided lousy officiating, we were dreadful. GON got it wrong with the line up and the players demeanour was depressing to see. Etihad is a soulless, corporate bowl full of tourist fans who turn up for a show rather than sport. One final observation,if there is anyone...
  3. J

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I’m seriously considering not renewing my ST on the back of VAR. The goals scrubbed out against West Ham and Bournemouth have left me demoralised at the damage fools these fools have inflicted on football. They are trashing their own product. Why don’t Wolves take a stand and turn off the...
  4. J

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Wolves battled hard and played as well as we could with no proper forward line. Southbank was fun. The Arsenal fans are absolutely useless. One of the worst bunch of supporters seen at Molineux this season.
  5. J

Anyone else thinking sod it

I felt the same. It was a goal at any level, any time and any where in the world before VAR. I celebrated like mad because I could see no reason then or now why the goal was scrubbed. I felt cheated and foolish for jumping around over something that had in fact no substance or reality...
  6. J

Billy Kellock - R.I.P.

I remember running on the pitch that day with several hundred others. However you were right in the sense it ws quite muted compared to now. Also saw Billy's goal at the Baseball Ground. RIP.
  7. J

Old Molineux Photos

The colour of that shirt is simply perfect.
  8. J

Manny Singh

What a marvellous family.
  9. J

Say something nice about the baggies

My bluenose uncle’s wife is a Baggie but a genuinely lovely lady. She also sports a cracking beard
  10. J

Brentford (A) Pre-Match Thread!

If anyone has a spare ticket and would like to sell it please contact 07562 842272
  11. J

R.I.P. Jonzy54

Terrible news. Always an informative and fair-minded poster. He will be missed. RIP
  12. J

Gary O’Neil

His post match comments are absurd. He's confected a false narrative where the team were in free fall when he arrived so nothing is his fault. He needs to be removed before he does any more damage,
  13. J

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Like most fans I was underwhelmed by the appointment of GON but some of the comments on here are over critical. It was not pretty but we’ve won away from in a nervy 6 pointer between the 2 worst run clubs in the PL. Any real scorn should be directed at Fosun and Shi who have intentionally...
  14. J

Nunes to City

Pitchforks at the ready. We're being deliberately and systematically hollowed out by Fosun to serve their own internal ends.
  15. J

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

In terms of the penalty, if Sasa had charged into the goalkeeper in that fashion (high and out of control), it would have been a freekick and potential red card review. Hooper and Salisbury and not good enough to officiate at this level. It was a superb performance. In terms of finishing...
  16. J

Thank You

Good luck with the treatment Cornwall. Your updates on Wolves are greatly appreciated.
  17. J

Neves

I’m blubbed like a baby watching that. Goodbye Rubin. One of our finest players. It’s been an honour to see you play
  18. J

Coady, welcoming him back with open arms or sell??

Could he not do a job at RB? He might be an improvement on pea-hearted Semedo.
  19. J

Lopetegui

It seems to me that JL's frustration is not so much the budget but the fact that we've been safe for weeks now but there's a lack of planning and preparation for next season. Sounds like we're repeating the close season that hampered last season with a sell to buy mantra.
  20. J

Manchester United v Wolves comms thread.

Major rebuild required
Back
Top Bottom