Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That's got to be a pen.
  2. S

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I don't think it's been mentioned on Talksport today. Unfortunately our game was a dead rubber of sorts. If this had happened in the Scouse Derby it would have been massive and there would have been supporter uproar. Such an appalling decision.
  3. S

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

The Bournemouth players didn't protest, they were ready to KO. Its a shocking decision by VAR.
  4. S

Bournemouth Verdict

That's shocking. No other team in PL would get penalised for that. Disgraceful.
  5. S

Bournemouth Verdict

Terrible first half, worst of the season. Just couldn't get going for whatever reason. Got to be better against Luton, no excuses about being tired. Seen the disallowed goal, wtf is that all about. Only we would have a goal disallowed for that. VAR get involved when there's no need and...
  6. S

Lopetegui

I think he'll be a good fit for them. He will do a good job, but their fans will turn, they think they deserve better than Real Madrid. They have had the best 3 seasons in decades possibly ever without looking at their crap history. Ungrateful lot.
  7. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If they play like this the ****e will do them over.
  8. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Leicester will be on 94 points with 2 games to go. With that big blip that's a pretty impressive points total.
  9. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Leicester 2 up and cruising.
  10. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Waiting for the Real Madrid job.
  11. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Southampton have been hopeless. You'd think they have nothing to play for from this performance. Got to give it a go 2nd half.
  12. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Ha ha Leicester score...
  13. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Leicester v Southampton, waiting for something to happen.
  14. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

He's denied it because it never happened. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to give their head a wobble. Millions of Liverpool fans follow any tripe on social media.
  15. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Honestly some people.... Makes me laugh.
  16. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

There's bull **** and there's further bull ****. Utter nonsense.
  17. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

In PL that would be scrutinised for 2 mins bull **** VAR
  18. S

Lopetegui

Loppy didn't rate RAN. Just for that he's a *******.
  19. S

Forest- possible points deduction

Just seen the decisions. They should have had 2 pens at least. Poor VAR. If its here it's got to get the decisions right. Heard Nuno on the radio today. He talked about a conspiracy without saying it was. It's all a bit **** now. Football has all become about finance and VAR lines. All...
  20. S

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Also great support and decent atmosphere. Well done everyone..
Back
Top Bottom