Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

Long Standing Bogie Teams

Beating Chelsea was our first victory at Stamford Bridge since 1979. Other than Arsenal away, does anyone know any teams we haven't got a result against in ages? Since the McCarthy era we seem to have busted a few ghosts: Liverpool Away (McCarthy, Lambert in the cup) Man U Away (Lage) Chelsea...
  2. O

Is 343 more of an attacking or defending formation?

I was trying to explain to someone that Julen changed our formation at Newcastle to 343 to win the match, like at Spurs. He looked at me like I was mad. To me 343 is more attacking, it just depends on how you use the wingbacks. When your defending its like 5-2-3, and attacking it's more like...
  3. O

Baby shark - players chant (when allowed back in the stadium)

You can tell I have kids.... My eldest (he's only 5) was playing the baby shark song on his tablet over and over, so naturally I replaced the verses with wolves players names and works quite well. Conor coady do do do Conor coday do do do.... Could literally do the entire wolves team.
  4. O

Colorized Old Wolves Footage

I've converted some of the old Wolves videos off YouTube from black and white to colour, using some software called 'deoldify', where it uses machine learning to predict what the colours would be for black and white images/videos. I've uploaded the results to YouTube to see what you think...
  5. O

Real Madrid 1957

Hi does anyone have or know where there is any video footage of Wolves V Real Madrid in the 50's, either the home or away games? I couldn't find anything just casually googling.
  6. O

Football town - Wolves shirt

Keep getting adverts in my Facebook feed for a company called 'football town' who make retro football gear. Anyway checked their site out and their wolves top is quite nice if anyone is interested. Might see if the missus will get it me for my birthday...
  7. O

Magnus Carlsen

Not a new January transfer rumour! But the Norwegian chess grandmaster. He's been in the news a lot lately because he topped the overall fantasy football league, however I just checked and he's also top of the overall wolves league! Anyone know why he's a wolves fan?
  8. O

When was your man crush on Nuno it's biggest?

in response to the ultra ridiculous thread about when you'd get rid of Nuno, how about picking your favourite Nuno moment out of many many many great moments he's given us?
  9. O

Chairman Guo

Noticed this article on LinkedIn from Chairman Guo to the Fosun group: Guo Guangchang: Three Directions Fosun is Heading Towards I like how he's wearing a Wolves T-Shirt and makes sure everyone knows Fosun own a club who ended up 7th in the premier league then uses a football analogy at the...
Back
Top Bottom