Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Beeches wolf

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

I take it you remove your wolves shirt before entering the soho oak area? :tearsofjoy: 15-20 minutes car journey, park at science park and 20 minute walk for son and me.
  2. Beeches wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

£1m... no need to raise ticket prices now.!
  3. Beeches wolf

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Or keep the league Cup for the championship and league one and two. To give these clubs a chance of of a day out at Wembley and winning some silverware.
  4. Beeches wolf

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Chris Wilder's recent refusal to offer his opinion on the match officials performance, spoke volumes and didn't have to say anything to highlight how poor they were.
  5. Beeches wolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Wow, that'll teach em...
  6. Beeches wolf

Wolves Birthdays

Happy birthday Sir Bully. Watched video this morning of some of his goals, you forget how good he was, he was just incredible he'd hit the ball first time and back of the net.
  7. Beeches wolf

Arsenal (H)

Its a pain all these ko time changes. I was going to get tickets for gig at KK Steelmill on the 20th good job i delayed. Im local but it must be difficult for fans travelling long distances.
  8. Beeches wolf

Old Molineux Photos

Yes your quite right, it was already in use in 71, we were there to do some repairs.
  9. Beeches wolf

Old Molineux Photos

A bit of useless information. I worked in the office block in the background as an apprentice pipe fitter aged 16 in 1971. We were repairing pipes in underground ducting.
  10. Beeches wolf

IMO i would think Nketiah (London born) would prefer to stay in London rather than move to the black country. And there will probably be a few London clubs interested in him, Fulham, West Ham, Palace.
  11. Beeches wolf

I wouldn't worry, he's a typical West Ham signing.
  12. Beeches wolf

selling our stars

I get what you're saying but i dread some of our players leaving. We have such a wonderful team spirit, thats something that don't come easy. Over the last few seasons other teams have not been worried about facing us,i feel now we have our mojo back and teams are wary of us again. You come to...
  13. Beeches wolf

Penalty or not?

The ref certainly bottled it, and was reluctant to award a penalty with so little time left. It would have been absolute chaos if he had awarded it.
  14. Beeches wolf

Top 6 or FA Cup ?

FA CUP...
  15. Beeches wolf

Paul Bradshaw (RIP)

Indeed sad news. Another one gone way too early. RIP Paul, condolences to his family.
  16. Beeches wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Me and my son was still there on row Z, didn't move untill after final whistle.
  17. Beeches wolf

FA Cup, Brighton home

Thanks A.R How did you find this info? Iv purchased and there's no information in the email on how to gain entry. Not very good.
  18. Beeches wolf

Nathan Collins

He didn't celibate when they scored, just stayed up the other end of the pitch on his own. Fair play.
  19. Beeches wolf

Liquidator return?!

I wonder if this is the guy who's done the fantastic wolves art work ' Out of darkness cometh light' ? In Old Hall street Wolvo..
Back
Top Bottom